MULTI 5.2.27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two problems with my cellphone:

1.I have more then 1 gb free, and I have error when I try to install apps this is wrote to me "insufficient storage available" ( my phone is xiaomi mi2s 16 gb).
2. I have problem with my focus at my camera when she in flash mode.

I notice that MIUI 6 it's very close to Android 5.0 in term of interface design. This is good indeed. Actually there's no need to follow too closely to Android development; MIUI as acustom ROM on Android platform can be more flexible in functionality. Eventually MIUI will be the #1 custom OS. Nexus approach is losing its shine...

Everything is working fine on my Mi2s! Fast, smooth and pretty good battery consumption! Furthermore the WiFi display is working again in this release since a long time! I am very happy that we hadn't to wait until official MIUI6 release to get working WiFi display.

There is only one FC at dolby mobile setting, that's all.!

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Last edited:
Devs,
Any news about lollipop based MIUI6 for Mi2S? How the testing is going ? Any news would be appreciated!

Devs,
Any news about lollipop based MIUI6 for Mi2S? How the testing is going ? Any news would be appreciated!

It's being tested... Nothing special to care about... You will not see any design changes at all... It's MIUI v6 like you know...

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: graw2
It's being tested... Nothing special to care about... You will not see any design changes at all... It's MIUI v6 like you know...

~Tapatalk~
Thank you for your answer! I have only one request from you. If you are involved in the official MIUI6 project, please push them to fix the busy tone, and displaying "busy" on the screen when the dialed number is busy. And displaying "call waiting" on the screen when the dialed number has call waiting enabled and busy. It would be so important for me because I am using the phone calls a lot, 3 hours per day. Thanks a lot for any help!

Hi, in my Xiaomi mi 3 this new update is ok, but the function 'one hand' don't start. With version 5.2.13 this function is ok, not now

Guys,
please check my battery consumption of my Mi2s with normal battery. It is amazing and unbelievable! I do not understand the people here who are always saying battery drain issues. I have reached more than 6.5 hours display usage + 0,5 hour phone call:

Screenshot_2015-02-28-17-02-46.png Screenshot_2015-02-28-17-01-45.png Screenshot_2015-02-28-17-02-58.png Screenshot_2015-02-28-17-01-59.png Screenshot_2015-02-28-17-02-15.png

- Mi2s / MIUI6 -

Is OTA for MI2 working? Until now, no success. I wait one day more before updating manually

Is anyone having troubles with Google Now updates? Since I`ve updated to this weekly, I`ve only can use voice search, but there is no Google Now and reinstalling is not working.

Hi! My friend! I want to know. This just for Mi4 WCDMA? Or Mi4 4G (FDD-LTE) also can use?? Tell me please! Thank you!

This update is definitely suited for Redmi Note 4G-LTE. Battery life is very good. No bug. After two days of trial... Looking forward to next Friday's update.

This update is definitely suited for Redmi Note 4G-LTE. Battery life is very good. No bug. After two days of trial... Looking forward to next Friday's update.
I don't have Redmi Note 4G. So don't know. My phone is Mi4 4G-LTE.

Mi3W as well. I've cleared the cache and browser data and I still get "Video play failure".
Any suggestions?
Playing youtube videos in MiBrowser has never worked in MIUI6. It is Xiaomi issue, so clear the app data, clear cache., factory reset...etc. actions do not help at all! Use another Browser from Google play .

Is OTA for MI2 working? Until now, no success. I wait one day more before updating manually
Although OTA is announced as working for official Xiaomi devices, since several weeks updater apk never find the update like today. If I select changelog in apk menu I found from the Slovak server the changelog corresponding on mi curent ROM 5.2.13.
Shall I definitively forget the OTA functionality?
Any way thank a lot for your great job for this great. ROM

Reactions: ziodade
Although OTA is announced as working for official Xiaomi devices, since several weeks updater apk never find the update like today. If I select changelog in apk menu I found from the Slovak server the changelog corresponding on mi curent ROM 5.2.13.
Shall I definitively forget the OTA functionality?
Any way thank a lot for your great job for this great. ROM
Sorry I just didn't had time to upload it on Xiaomi servers in China... You have to wait while I get some free time to do that or you can download zip from our faster servers manually...

~Tapatalk~

Status
Not open for further replies.