MULTI 5.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, how is battery life? I still have miui v6 4.4.4 in my mi2 and i would like to update, but only if the battery life with lollipop is as the one with kitkat...

Hi, this update is the same as the OTA update, the official website of Xiaomi?
Welcome back, music on line !!!
Thanks ingbrzy

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Hi, this update is the same as the OTA update, the official website of Xiaomi?
Welcome back, music on line !!!
Thanks ingbrzy

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
no.. this is our build...

~Tapatalk~

Why do not you change the icons Google and put them in the form of icons in Google Android 5, because the icons currently in 5.5.1 something Old shape, just a suggestion. Mi2s
Screenshot_2015-05-01-09-11-55_1430468018040.jpg

Last edited:
why this "MULTI" ROM not included the German language? i mean there is a fanpage in german too and so far i know there is the language packages too . I need 3 languages in one rom but there's no a rom yet for this. i need "English" "Turkish" and "German" in one rom. please add German .

Thanks

why this "MULTI" ROM not included the German language? i mean there is a fanpage in german too and so far i know there is the language packages too . I need 3 languages in one rom but there's no a rom yet for this. i need "English" "Turkish" and "German" in one rom. please add German .

Thanks
So you use 3 langs at same time..? awesome!

I flashed my dad's Hongmi 1S with 5.4.17 version and he was so happy about finding it out that Slovenian language had been added. I was glad for him too. But unfortunately next (automatic) update removed it?! Why?? Where can I find it to manually install it? He now wants from me to downgrade MIUI, which I think is not a good idea (with downgrading you are stuck in the past with all the bugs crawling all over you). Please help!

Reactions: sabotin
I flashed my dad's Hongmi 1S with 5.4.17 version and he was so happy about finding it out that Slovenian language had been added. I was glad for him too. But unfortunately next (automatic) update removed it?! Why?? Where can I find it to manually install it? He now wants from me to downgrade MIUI, which I think is not a good idea (with downgrading you are stuck in the past with all the bugs crawling all over you). Please help!
Sorry, Slovenian had to be removed...

Now, messages appear out of the blue:
"Unfortunately, Cleaner has stopped" and then "SVI Settings has stopped".

Cleaner crashes when I attempt starting it from the Security app, attempt to open its settings leads to the crash too.

Error in USSD code persists. No one can solve this problem? The MIUI is now only for Chinese? This is how Xiaomi wants to spread around the world? You can not solve their own problems in your system? I am very frustrated.

MI2S - 5.5.1

5_5_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
It solves the problem of the application block- list that does not block messages? Thanks (Mi2s)

I too don't see the "prev" button of music widget on notification shadow. I have a Redmi 2 with 2gb RAM.

Great job , now any possibility of having music control on lock screen? Have to unlock evertime to change album is anoying.

Great job , now any possibility of having music control on lock screen? Have to unlock evertime to change album is anoying.
You don't have to unlock... just double tap on lock screen to make music control appear.
It's there since the beginning (I think).

I too don't see the "prev" button of music widget on notification shadow. I have a Redmi 2 with 2gb RAM.
I suppose it might appear by changing the theme back to default (as suggested in previous message), test it.

By the way, can I ask you if you can use hotspot to stream internet to other devices (PC, smartphone)?
I have the same as you (Redmi 2 2gb, HM2014813), and I can't. Other colleague can't, either. Both on the 2 previous ROMs.
(Haven't upgrade to this one... OTA didn't came yet, but if this problem maintains, it's not worth it for me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.