MULTI 5.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose it might appear by changing the theme back to default (as suggested in previous message), test it.

By the way, can I ask you if you can use hotspot to stream internet to other devices (PC, smartphone)?
I have the same as you (Redmi 2 2gb, HM2014813), and I can't. Other colleague can't, either. Both on the 2 previous ROMs.
(Haven't upgrade to this one... OTA didn't came yet, but if this problem maintains, it's not worth it for me.)
Using default theme. Doesn't appear anyway. I'll try hotspot and write back.

Reactions: tonirai
No that was in miui v5 in v6 doesnt have that feature.
Remi 2 2GB Miui v6 KK 4.4.4:
Lockscreen before double tap:
Screenshot_2015-05-01-14-12-40[1].png

After double tap:
Screenshot_2015-05-01-14-12-45[1].png

(When I bought it 4 weeks ago, I didn't know it had it - only when I played a youtube video showing tricks, habilities, shortcuts, etc of this phone, I was able to launch it)

Error in USSD code persists. No one can solve this problem? The MIUI is now only for Chinese? This is how Xiaomi wants to spread around the world? You can not solve their own problems in your system? I am very frustrated.

MI2S - 5.5.1

View attachment 9876
Yes me too badly affected, finally reverted back to MIUI 5.3.27.

I think this feature is essencial for all of us that enjoy listening to music on our mobiles. Hope they include it soon would be great. :)

I think this feature is essencial for all of us that enjoy listening to music on our mobiles. Hope they include it soon would be great. :)
I think you didn't understand... you said V6 doesn't have it, but mine is V6 too, and it has the double tap feature!

So how do I get that on mine? As far as I know there is no official v6 for my note 4g. Mine came originally with v5 and that had music control on locked screen. I really enjoy it.

I updated my note 4g to v5.5.1 and I am having a black screen when I move my mobile from my ear during a call. Did this problem not happen before on earlier versions? How do I resolve this. Thanks.

you have custom theme... not original...
Oh, so this is theme related, too?
Didn't know that, thanks.

Ingbrzy, about the hotspot bug, can you give any feedback?
Is it android version related, miui version related... Can it be addressed?
Thank you, any feedback is much appreciated.

So how do I get that on mine? As far as I know there is no official v6 for my note 4g. Mine came originally with v5 and that had music control on locked screen. I really enjoy it.
I suppose you can try different themes and try to find one that has it, as I did.

I think it's a language setting issue. I use italian and it doesn't show, but changing to english or french (i tried them) both prev button and meteo widget appear in notification shade.
Finally someone answer to everybody

I think it's a language setting issue. I use italian and it doesn't show, but changing to english or french (i tried them) both prev button and meteo widget appear in notification shade.
It's true. Choosing italian language leads to no weather and prev button to show in notification shade

I get report bug and cleaner fc.. Anyway I can confirm switching to English language it works.. There is a problem with the Italian language

I have problem on my mi3w, official calendar application doesn't work on any language.
I tried new installation and wipe cache, without success, I think it is bug.

I have problem on my mi3w, official calendar application doesn't work on any language.
I tried new installation and wipe cache, without success, I think it is bug.
post log here....

Status
Not open for further replies.