MULTI 5.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now "key chain has stopped working" has shown twice. Upon updating of another app from Google Play. The update itself is finished normally.

restart your phone and that FC will be gone
i had same issue after instaling hangouts

Waiting for it too ... i thought miui v6 should be lollipop :-( but its kitkat ... anyways I would appreciate if you can do it ASAP .. :)

Sent from my SM-E700F
No i think patchrom is 4.4 ,but i dont care bout 5.0 i just wanted V6 and now i have it.Using it from 2-3 days (i'm a beta tester) and i love it.Shared here bcz of all MIUI fans and G2 ,i using it on English.

post log here....
Screenshot_2015-05-01-22-14-08.png

Attachments

• 30.04.2015.txt
    3.8 KB · Views: 565
  • 01.05.2015.txt
    19.3 KB · Views: 363
Hi !!
I have noticed a decline in the volume of video recordings in audio recorder application and I fear that in the micro in calls from the 5.4.17
I have to go back to an acceptable 5.4.10 to record the sound volume.
redmi 2
Sorry for my English and greetings from Spain.

So you use 3 langs at same time..? awesome!

No , of course not. but sometimes , i give my phone to people for testing purposes and there is important to be able to switch the language in one of this.

but the really question is why the german language is not included ? i mean there are other european languages only not german. why why why ? MULTI means for me it contains all european languages . its in other cases the same thing. if you buy a multi game , you will see ever "german, french , italian,dutch,spanish" and so on.

If you dont have the repository of the german language , here i can tell you it is : bitbucket::decuro/miui-6-german-translation=MIUI German Translation (decuro) .

i cant not understand it really. there so many other languages only german not . i will be happy if you can add it , thx

MULTI means for me it contains all european languages . its in other cases the same thing. if you buy a multi game , you will see ever "german, french , italian,dutch,spanish" and so on.
No. Multilang in this case means other langs than MIUI chinese and MIUI global languages.
So yea those are non-Asia languages but not all european.
If someone doesnt want to share his repo then no language included in xiaomi.eu.

I have a few FC's on my Mi3 TD.
So I needed to go back to previous version to let the phone work.
I installed this version with a cache wipe and it was still the same.
I have no screenshots of it because that did not work any more.
So is this a bug that only in the Mi3TD?

Last edited:
Hi there, how is battery life? I still have miui v6 4.4.4 in my mi2 and i would like to update, but only if the battery life with lollipop is as the one with kitkat...
It seems to be equal. After 2days and 1 night battery is about 30-36%, with moderate use.

My Sim Card is not getting activated.. Every time i try to activate ..it sends a message and charge me for sms but could not get my phone no. I am using Mi3W. It was working fine when I was using Official Version ROM from miui.com.
It is frustrating.

Mi2 here:
Thanks for the inclusion of the extra's in the pulldown menu (previous song and weather widget). Great little additions.

As for someone who had the problem that double tap the lockscreen wouldnt result in audioplayer:"
Download v6 extended theme. Apply only the lockscreen and leave the rest at defealt. (in customize theme). Works beautifully. I agree its weird the stock v6 doesnt have this, but hey...we can fix this! :)

About the 'not showing missed calls notification' i posted about in several previous releases. This still exists, but as mentioned before I now validated the workaround. Simply disable your voicemail.
When a call is sent to voicemail MIUI v6 registers it as you hanging up, instead of missing a call and thus not resulting in a missed call notification. Without a voicemail activated you never 'hang up' and so every call is either picked up by you or hung up by the caller, resulting in the proper missed call notification.

It is not ideal if you are a voicemail user, but at least this makes the phone viable again for use in a business environment.

One minor bug is that the covers in the music player sometimes only show the upper 1/8th (or so) of the album cover and the rest is white...but i'm guessing this is not something that you guys can do something about.

Anyways, with some tweaks and workarounds MIUI v6 becomes more and more viable with every release. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: tonirai
Mi2 here:
Thanks for the inclusion of the extra's in the pulldown menu (previous song and weather widget). Great little additions.

As for someone who had the problem that double tap the lockscreen wouldnt result in audioplayer:"
Download v6 extended theme. Apply only the lockscreen and leave the rest at defealt. (in customize theme). Works beautifully. I agree its weird the stock v6 doesnt have this, but hey...we can fix this! :)

About the 'not showing missed calls notification' i posted about in several previous releases. This still exists, but as mentioned before I now validated the workaround. Simply disable your voicemail.
When a call is sent to voicemail MIUI v6 registers it as you hanging up, instead of missing a call and thus not resulting in a missed call notification. Without a voicemail activated you never 'hang up' and so every call is either picked up by you or hung up by the caller, resulting in the proper missed call notification.

It is not ideal if you are a voicemail user, but at least this makes the phone viable again for use in a business environment.

One minor bug is that the covers in the music player sometimes only show the upper 1/8th (or so) of the album cover and the rest is white...but i'm guessing this is not something that you guys can do something about.

Anyways, with some tweaks and workarounds MIUI v6 becomes more and more viable with every release. Keep up the good work!
Can you tell me how much screen on time do you have??

Do you have also issue with tapatalk notification?

I also have issue with tapatalk notification, it means in my case I do not get any notification from Tapatalk, but I did not have any notification issue on last week. I think it is Tapatalk issue since last update on 29/04/2015. Is your Tapatalk version 4.12.2?

<< Mi2s -MIUIv6-L >>

I also have issue with tapatalk notification, it means in my case I do not get any notification from Tapatalk, but I have not had any notification issue on last week. I think it is Tapatalk issue since last update on 29/04/2015. Is your Tapatalk version 4.12.2?

<< Mi2s -MIUIv6-L >>
Tapatalk showed me an update this morning. Version is 4.13. And they are working now. I think is a tapatalk issue rather than miui, since other apps were receiving them regularly.

i thought this forum was a good place to have answers to miui-related questions...
if this is not the case, please let me know.
I suppose this topic isn't the best place for that kind of questions... here, it's to report bugs or abnormalities of the ROM's updates.

(can't answer your question, either - I use google calendar, all sync'd and backed up correctly)

Status
Not open for further replies.