MULTI 5.5.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
very satisfied, the new update for the camera, thank you so much for everything ... can not try Romanian language, there are many users with Xiaomi, in Romania , and nothing is done ...

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
salut , pe mi3w-ul meu nu am optiunea cea noua pt camera , de ce? :(

[quote="ingbrzy, post: 246941,.....]
For first installation of Mi2S v6 Android 5.0
- You have to be on latest 4.12.5 MIUIv5 or 5.3.27 MIUIv6 Special Edition
- Then install our multilang via Updater app like usually
- Wipe all user data in recovery or via settings highly recommended!..

I have one question: on my Mi2 if I copy on PC the local backup done via setting before updating v5.5.22 and wipe all data. What will be the result if I restore data's from previously saved backup?
Thank you for your help
[/quote]
Nobody can answer my question?

why not have your firmware Voip, and how to enable it, such as which files are copied from other fashionable firmware

Do you notice this on Camera?
When on picture mode its normal but when you change to video it sort of zooms in? And cant zoom out
@ ingbrzy .. Are you aware of this? And when selecting the new options in video (slow mo, etc) it zooms even more and ends up with very low quality

Update: I think it works fine with front camera.. The problem is only with rear camera

@ ingbrzy .. Are you aware of this? And when selecting the new options in video (slow mo, etc) it zooms even more and ends up with very low quality

Update: I think it works fine with front camera.. The problem is only with rear camera
Same behavior on Mi4 and always was like that... So no bug... Slowmo needs strong light source.. Like outside sunny day.. Then it will not be blured...

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: cbrandon93

I have one question: on my Mi2 if I copy on PC the local backup done via setting before updating v5.5.22 and wipe all data. What will be the result if I restore data's from previously saved backup?
Thank you for your help
Nobody can answer my question?[/quote]
It's not a chat dude.

Wysłane z MI Note

Sorry can someone confirm if they really got action camera tracking on their Mi3? I can't seem to find the option. Everything else seems fine

Mi3..
System launcher stop responding!!
Tried clean cache than install again but no good. Something isn't good.

Slow motion works good and other new functions.

Stiil the FC for agenda not solved!!!
Is there a solution for it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-22-15-34-07.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-22-15-34-07.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 329
@ingbrzy : Mate can you simply confirm whether the bug with the transfer contacts from other phone is still here? I do not wish to have it fixed. And yes I understand you are working for free here. I just need a confirmation though, and this is the 3rd post I am writing on the same issue, on a bug that can be fixed by you.

There is no disrespect here per se. Some grunt is, for things that can be easily dealt with, but aren't.

@ingbrzy : Mate can you simply confirm whether the bug with the transfer contacts from other phone is still here? I do not wish to have it fixed. And yes I understand you are working for free here. I just need a confirmation though, and this is the 3rd post I am writing on the same issue, on a bug that can be fixed by you.

There is no disrespect here per se. Some grunt is, for things that can be easily dealt with, but aren't.
Yea it's there.. Anyway it's just a guide how to transfer contacts via Bluetooth so whatever... Minor bug...

~Tapatalk~

Yea it's there.. Anyway it's just a guide how to transfer contacts via Bluetooth so whatever... Minor bug...
Thanks for confirming. Half a year ago I made the same question on the MIUI5 version, and you've told me that it got fixed in 6...

If it is something doable easily, then mate please consider doing it!

Hongmi2 20140811 version. latest rom.
Phone keeps resetting sim whem going onto standby.
Any possibilities to reslove this issue?

Thanks for confirming. Half a year ago I made the same question on the MIUI5 version, and you've told me that it got fixed in 6...

If it is something doable easily, then mate please consider doing it!
We don't know exactly what is causing that...

~Tapatalk~

Does this version restores the protection "disabling touch when in pocket"?
Stopped working in the last version (5.5.15), but worked well on previous.
Redmi 2 2Gb here.

Status
Not open for further replies.