MULTI 5.6.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will somebody give me a solution which Rom version is Best to have on Redmi 2 2014811, no matter if stable or developer I just look for best Miui experience without these performance problems that I encountered in this 5.6.25 or any other previous, once again I will say: poor RAm (ram opmization set to off blocks the phone, if set high restarts apps) , with stable Roms can't get weather location... Truly disappointing experience in these 3 months

HM2014813 (Redmi 2 - 2gb ram) : issue with low volume in outcall and sim card keep reseting asking for pin ...

Mi2S
Updated with everything wiped.
  • Unit heating seems to be solved as I checked during 30 apps installation and youtube usage.
  • Email widget doesn't work.
  • BT pairing and usage is lousy - no functionality from car radio other than listen to music or using mic and speaker for phone calls. No start/end calls, no permission asked to share contacts and no numbers displayed. BT sound to JBL speaker is ok.
  • Battery usage seems OK.
  • No call log issues.
  • Sound is great with Dolby set as music.
  • Unit´s mic seems to got lower sensitivity as I get complains from other people I call/get calls from.
  • Weirdly TomTom doesn't work anymore as it loads and exits immediately after entering the app. Had to go for Sygic.
About email widget, what doesn't work there..? which language are you using..?

I use the ML-version for my RedMi 1s. Does the updater app update to ML-version or to chinese version?
Does the updater app work with TWRP?

I use the ML-version for my RedMi 1s. Does the updater app update to ML-version or to chinese version?
Does the updater app work with TWRP?
If you got our ROM, you got OTA from us... Use stock MiRecovery..

~Tapatalk~

When a call come if I take it I have no sound and my caller don't ear me I need to select sound speaker be able to communicate. Bluetooth is activated but no audio bluetooth is connected. Any idea?

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

When a call come if I take it I have no sound and my caller don't ear me I need to select sound speaker be able to communicate. Bluetooth is activated but no audio bluetooth is connected. Any idea?

Uninstall MiKey app..

~Tapatalk~

Mi2S
Updated with everything wiped.
  • Unit heating seems to be solved as I checked during 30 apps installation and youtube usage.
  • Email widget doesn't work.
  • BT pairing and usage is lousy - no functionality from car radio other than listen to music or using mic and speaker for phone calls. No start/end calls, no permission asked to share contacts and no numbers displayed. BT sound to JBL speaker is ok.
  • Battery usage seems OK.
  • No call log issues.
  • Sound is great with Dolby set as music.
  • Unit´s mic seems to got lower sensitivity as I get complains from other people I call/get calls from.
  • Weirdly TomTom doesn't work anymore as it loads and exits immediately after entering the app. Had to go for Sygic.

For BT problems try this: http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=50604&pid=1666590
It works well with my Alpine CDE183BT and my Mi2S

Last edited:
Reactions: Zinko and jauling
Uninstall MiKey app..

~Tapatalk~
That is the reason why you erase mikey happy to understand it. But is not needed to uninstall it I have tried successfully only deactivating it in mikey parameter and calls work perfectly if mikey is unpluged
Merci ingbrzy but please avec a look on on this problem
Regards

let me understand: for the phone to work correctly, a mi-app needs to be uninstalled?
In my case when mikey is not inserted I have deactivated mikey in the apk parameters then every thing works fine.

In my case when mikey is not inserted I have deactivated mikey in the apk parameters then every thing works fine.

Lot of users even didn't knew they have Mikey installed as we included it in our roms before... Then they had those sound issues and were lost what to do.. So we decided to remove mikey app from our roms at all...

~Tapatalk~

Lot of users even didn't knew they have Mikey installed as we included it in our roms before... Then they had those sound issues and were lost what to do.. So we decided to remove mikey app from our roms at all...

~Tapatalk~
Now I understand the reason but this is really annoying for people using like me mikey. Could you re-insert the apk un your rom with the parameter no mikey activated by defect.
Then it will be easier for mikey user

Now I understand the reason but this is really annoying for people using like me mikey. Could you re-insert the apk un your rom with the parameter no mikey activated by defect.
Then it will be easier for mikey user

its not possible... anyway, that sound bug is caused by recompiling translated apk, original apk is working well...

OK maybe a new mikey version will solve this problem we should wait for that. I am not able to use Chinese version
Best regards and big thank for your hard work

By the way is there any possibility to separate the volume string of calling and notification

After several attempts I found that files from xiaomi.eu_multi_dior..\data\miui\app\noncustomized cannot be uninstalled as they come back in short time. So for now I am back to stable V6.5.4.0.KHICNCD, still I am missing my language. Is there any chance to find a way to uninstall Browser, CMTransfer and XiaomiAuthenticator for good?

After several attempts I found that files from xiaomi.eu_multi_dior..\data\miui\app\noncustomized cannot be uninstalled as they come back in short time. So for now I am back to stable V6.5.4.0.KHICNCD, still I am missing my language. Is there any chance to find a way to uninstall Browser, CMTransfer and XiaomiAuthenticator for good?
Delete them from that location..

~Tapatalk~

I still have the missed calls notification problem that does not appear in the notification bar and on the lock screen but sometimes it appears normal .toujours access the phone to see if there is a missed call. Mi2s

I still have the missed calls notification problem that does not appear in the notification bar and on the lock screen but sometimes it appears normal .toujours access the phone to see if there is a missed call. Mi2s
Enable floating notifications for both Phone apps..

~Tapatalk~

Hi, The Nexus 5 OTA doesn't work, it shows STATUS 7 error in twrp and CWM.

Thanks!

Ingbrzy.Im on Xiaomi Mi4W. Please for the next Update. Remove the china Language from Changing the Wallpapers from the Galery. Are china Words on the Left Corner. And all People have the Problem does Euro Carrier are show over Bluetooth in Car are only a Number and not a Name. Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ingbrzy.Im on Xiaomi Mi4W. Please for the next Update. Remove the china Language from Changing the Wallpapers from the Galery. Are china Words on the Left Corner. And all People have the Problem does Euro Carrier are show over Bluetooth in Car are only a Number and not a Name. Thanks :)
where? give me screenshot...

Status
Not open for further replies.