MULTI 5.7.31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ingbrzy, i use xiaomi mi note, i update 5.7.31 version, i charge battery from 11h41 to 14h20 to full charge, normal i charge 2 hour to full charge. I use the standard charger manufacturer xiaomi. Help me ingbrzy

Attachments

• TMPDOODLE1438415065637.jpg
    TMPDOODLE1438415065637.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 378
  • TMPDOODLE1438415079378.jpg
    TMPDOODLE1438415079378.jpg
    434.2 KB · Views: 387
Hi ingbrzy, i use xiaomi mi note, i update 5.7.31 version, i charge battery from 11h41 to 14h20 to full charge, normal i charge 2 hour to full charge. I use the standard charger manufacturer xiaomi. Help me ingbrzy
you got some ugly virus there... looks like bunny or gay squirrel... you should full wipe your device to get rid of that ugly virus...

Reactions: Ulver
you got some ugly virus there... looks like bunny or gay squirrel... you should full wipe your device to get rid of that ugly virus...
yesterday before I installed the new version , i still charging over 2 hours is full , no virus

I am really starting to worry that Xiaomi is not going to release a lollipop form for other devices like the Note 4g. Is there any information on that?

I am really starting to worry that Xiaomi is not going to release a lollipop form for other devices like the Note 4g. Is there any information on that?
I don't think they will do. Guess in one year Note 4G is end of life. Hugo Barra told once product life cycle of Xiaomi products are 24 month. 4G is now 12 month old.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

A bit off-topic, but a friend is looking to buy a Mi4. Now, I'm not talking about the new Mi4i model, but rather for the old one. Were there two generations of it?

I see one with 3Gb of RAM and 3G connectivity here http://www.vickmall.com/original-xi...ad-hd-13mp-camera-ram-3gb-rom-16gb-white.html

And there's one with lesser RAM, 2Gb, but with LTE connectivity at http://www.vickmall.com/original-xi...13mp-camera-ram-2gb-rom-16gb-android-4-4.html

Are these the same? Do they use the same firmware image, the cancro one?

Hello Mr. Ingbrzy, after update my mi4i to dev rom by xiaomi.eu, I can't enter to mi recovery but if I flash TWRP, I can boot to it.

Is it normal or not?

FYI, I have flash it twice, first with miui updater app (after flash xiaomi.eu mi recovery)... Second I flash with fastboot 5.7.3 global dev rom then root and flash xiaomi.eu recovery... Boot it to recovery and flash xiaomi.eu 5.7.31 and its same... I can't boot it to mi recovery... It's always boot to system not to recovery

Thanks in advance

Is there a reason why the manage apps in the battery setting is not included in these builds?

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Hello Ingbrzy!

Not do you have a plan to make a stable eu rom from Redmi Note Wcdma Global (miui_HMNoteWGlobal_V6.6.1.0.KHDMICF_2cd3e1148c_4.4.zip) rom?

Thanks!

Sorry for the question, but I did not clarify the version of my phone.

I have a 3G dual SIM Note Redmi Octacore Mediatek with 2 GB RAM. ROM for my device is lcsh92_wet_jb9? I'm right?

I come from a MIUI.es. 5.7.9 developer ROM of MIUI. Can I install xiaomi.eu with version RECOVERY TWRP 2.8.6.0 or I have to do necessarily with updater app?

Hello, anyone with problems with mii key? I have a mi3 wcdma and a genuine mii key and it is impossible to make it work well.

Thanks!

Hello all,
I´ve installed the 5.7.31 ( Portuguese LEO version) on my mi note pro. Default sms does´t work, hangouts doens´t work, facebook massenger doesn´t work, massenger doen´t refresh, anyone with same problem?

In 5.7.26/27 version (LEO) i had the same problems...

Only 5.7.16 works properly.

Anyone?
thanks.

Weekly works PERFECT on dior.

People with issues should do a clean flash, i always wipe internal, data, cache and sd... everything.

Enviado desde mi HM NOTE 1LTE mediante Tapatalk

Weekly works PERFECT on dior.

People with issues should do a clean flash, i always wipe internal, data, cache and sd... everything.

Enviado desde mi HM NOTE 1LTE mediante Tapatalk
Thanks, but
How can I dona clean flash?

Enviado do meu MI NOTE Pro através de Tapatalk

excuse me, i'm currently using xiaomi mi4i (ferarri) and i'm interested in using your weekly updated rom, i'm planning on downloading it last night but i got overslept and now the rom does not exist anymore in your weekly updated rom link, may i ask why? is there a significant bug? will it be uploaded anytime soon?

excuse me, i'm currently using xiaomi mi4i (ferarri) and i'm interested in using your weekly updated rom, i'm planning on downloading it last night but i got overslept and now the rom does not exist anymore in your weekly updated rom link, may i ask why? is there a significant bug? will it be uploaded anytime soon?
We removed it due to serious bug with recovery... After fix, will be published again...

~Tapatalk~

We removed it due to serious bug with recovery... After fix, will be published again...

Yes, some of my forum's users downloaded it yesterday and couldn't enter Recovery. Beside that, they are very satisfy with 5.7.31. I'm very excited with this weekly release for Ferrari after waiting so long. I've been fan of xiaomi.eu since 2 years ago using Taurus.

My question is : What to do if we can't enter Recovery to update to the newer release (which you will be publish after fix 5.7.31), we can't flashing it to update. We updated from various ROMs to this 5.7.31 throught Recovery update.

Is it safe to update to the newer release using Updater?

Thank you.

~Tapatalk~
alright thanks mr. leader :D

by the way, kinda confused should I root my device before flashing this rom?
or i just need to install the flashify and xiaomi.eu recovery?

Status
Not open for further replies.