MULTI 5.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tested it with English language after a full wipe. The error is still there. I think that the backup tool is also behind these settings. So can't backup and restore to test it too many times.

I will now go back to Dutch, but first reset the settings to change it :)
I was forced to close the settings. when I tried to install the advanced! please help me! I am in the latest version!
Redmi note 2 Hermes ...
sorry, uploaded again..

can you fix the problem with Skyview and Starchart Escapist: RA mode doesn"t work (not a problem with compass or gps or gyro because Google Sky Map ok)
Thanks (Armani)

Last edited:
Thank xiaomi.eu current I 2 and I used remi note was updated to the latest version. and do not find fault!

Hello. I´m new with xiaomi. I have a problems with gapps:

1.Fresh intall with mi flash
2. Install gapps with google installer (from Mi store)
3. If I install any apk manually to update gapps (from apkmirror) I obtain force closes.

So my question is. Is there any problem with update gapps manually from an apk file on xiaomi phones?

Hello. I´m new with xiaomi. I have a problems with gapps:

1.Fresh intall with mi flash
2. Install gapps with google installer (from Mi store)
3. If I install any apk manually to update gapps (from apkmirror) I obtain force closes.

So my question is. Is there any problem with update gapps manually from an apk file on xiaomi phones?
install our rom..

install our rom..

The same problem if i install your rom. I will try the new version.

One last thing: any posibility of a xiaomi.eu rom without customized icons?(like xioami official rom). I think even I eliminate them they will return with the weekly update, correct?

Hello! I have a case
when I use TWRP wipe
I flash ROM. and to become a developer I have to hit seven times in the version!
but after doing so! FC when I failed to advanced settings!

Hello! I have a case
when I use TWRP wipe
I flash ROM. and to become a developer I have to hit seven times in the version!
but after doing so! FC when I failed to advanced settings!

I think you have to download the latest version of note 2 with that problem fixed.

I think you have to download the latest version of note 2 with that problem fixed.
yes! I understand!
and I'm using it! will not be sorry if you do not click on the version 7 times to become the developer!
if you click on it causes errors FC advanced settings!

yes! I understand!
and I'm using it! will not be sorry if you do not click on the version 7 times to become the developer!
if you click on it causes errors FC advanced settings!
I´m a developer too and no FC. Reflash

Any help to eliminate the customized icons?

Hi shaul
I have the same problem .
But I am using the gmail there is no problem with it.
Thanx for replying.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk
Hi,
I am using gmail as well but if i am connected to work I use Exchange server which gmail is not supporting

Hi,
I am using gmail as well but if i am connected to work I use Exchange server which gmail is not supporting
Hi
It seems that still a lot of bug with miui 7.
I hope some one of miui developer fix this bug.
Many thanx

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Kedves vagyula , kérhetek annyi segítséget hogy mit kell letölteni pontosan ? A telefon frissítette már egyszer a saját magát , de még mindig amcsi nyelvet és ruszki lokációt tudok neki beállítani . Három napjavan meg a telefon , de nagy szívás hogy se magyar lokáció se magyar nyelv és ráadásként kínai töltőt küldtek , pedig ahol vásároltam írták hogy tudja a magyart . Ha tudsz segíteni akkor facebook.com/quakemester , írj rám légyszíves ha van egy kis szabadidőd és türelmed . Előre is köszönöm .

hermes rom working perfectly for now thank you!

just battery lasts less than official english rom, that might be possible or just my impression?

Push option for mail synchronisation doesn´t appear on my redmi note 2 on gmail, why? I think it is a bug can someone try it?

Only options never, every 15 minutes etc...but no push

Last edited:
mi2a install the rom but to start asking validation, you can enter without validating?
I wipe and factory reset did not have wifi or connection to connect in some lao validation and verification

Thank you

I have a problem with the microphone on mi3: the people I talk to have problems in hearing me. If i restart the phone, everything works great for a day or 2. Anyone else?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.