MULTI 6.3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also happens to someone who loses the telephone network signal?

Rom installed in mi4lte

Traslate by Google

Sono un portatore sano d'ignoranza, ma vi rispondo con il mio Mi4 Lte.

Is anyone have problems with gmail push notifications? They are delayed or not coming (only when i open application)...latest stable rom for xiaomi mi4c! I already allowed auto start in security app but doesn't help...

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Remove and reinstall it and set it as default email client then go to Security> Auto-start> Enable Gmail

Last edited:
I don't know where to search correctly ,but i have clean installed the 6.3.3 of Dev into my RedmiNote 2, and the weather can't find the place that i am , but the last stable rom that i had it had found it in 2sec.

Edit 1 : My bad, i restarted and it got fixed

I can't change my profile photo on WhatsApp, any idea?

MIUI 6.3.3 - Mi4

pd: I have restored my phone, totally (miflash), etc.

I installed the 6.2.4 two friends of a MI3 and MI4. Has OTA update? I can't do manual install. You know when have OTA? Thank you

Last edited:
Owners of Redmi2 2Gb (2014813), can you give me feedback of this rom version, bugs and installation problems?
I'm still on 5.12.24, which is really stable, but I'm considering upgrading.
Thanks you

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Reactions: alfiogardenia
These stable versions .... are they the same as on official MIUI donwload pages (international stable rom), or they are also fixed to be EU friendly (localized) with working google apps for Europe ?

Thank you

Owners of Redmi2 2Gb (2014813), can you give me feedback of this rom version, bugs and installation problems?
Thanks you

Done a nandroid and upgraded to the latest. You will have a better feel. You can easily restored back your 5.12.24 anytime if you didn't like the 6.3.3.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tonirai
For Leo the recovery is corrupted you have to flash it again manually via fastboot or replace it in the zip file before update

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro

Thanks you

IMHO, this ROM is good.
I first installed TWARP_HM2014813.zip through the updater (option - Update Package). It replaced my MIUI Recovery (it was 2.0.1 version). Then I entered (restarted) into TWARP (version 3.0) which had replaced the MIUI Recovery and I made "wipe" cache and dalvik/art cache, then I made a full backup using this same TWARP. At last, I restarted the phone and updated from 6.1.18 to this 6.3.3 through the updater (option - Update package) as usual. TWARP did its work (instead of MIUI Recovery which had done this work before) and as it seems now, this ROM works very well on my phone.

Hi guys!

MI NOTE (virgo) here!!! Since I updated to Marshmallow, I have problems each time...I install the zip file through TWRP but when I rebbot the system, it stucks in MI logo FOREVER!!!
How can I solve this issue?!

Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.