TEST

HTC [Archive] 11.5 Stable Release

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by bcnice20, Nov 9, 2010.

1. inclusive

inclusive Members

Re: [ROM] 11/9 Stable MIUI_EVO v0.11.5

Thank you guys for this awesome rom. I've been using it since bc released the first one. I've encountered only 2 bugs so far. The known receiving text timestamp issue and also the wallpaper change. The wallpaper simply shows just black boxes and does not allow me to change the wallpapers. Is anyone else having this issue or a solution to it. Thank you.
  2. lithid

lithid Regular user

Latest 3 way reboot is out go check it out!
  3. MetalHead

MetalHead Members

Can anyone that was having reboot issues on 10.29 confirm that they have been resolved with 11.5? I am at my wits end here, can't even use my phone as a phone because it reboots during 90% of my calls. I am going to flash a new ROM today, and would like to stick with MIUI but only if these problems are gone.
  4. dan0412

dan0412 Members

I have been on 11.5 for a while now... no random reboots. Why not flash the stable 11.5?
  5. MetalHead

MetalHead Members

I just did :)

After running MIUI for a week I can't imagine running anything else. I really hope the reboots don't come back.

/crosses fingers
  6. DarkNeo

DarkNeo Members

So can flash the Stable version over test build 5 without wiping data?
  7. cayniarb

cayniarb Guest

I believe that you can, but I always recommend a full wipe.
  8. dan0412

dan0412 Members

Can someone else confirm if native USB tethering is still working on the 0.11.5_stable build?
  9. bigrushdog

bigrushdog <b>Forum Donator</b>

Native usb tether works fine with 11.5 Stable. This issue people are having, along with reboot problems, is the kernel they are using. The usb tether works with Toast's .35 test 1 [ http://bit.ly/bc9xmM ] and the new ZenDroid Series Kernels [ http://bit.ly/bQ7aAm ]. In addition, i recommend setting minimum clock speed to 245. Or even better, just get rid of setcpu all together and run these kernel's fresh out the box.
  10. dan0412

dan0412 Members

Thanks Bigrusdog....I actually did a full wipe and re-installed 11.5 stable fresh out of the box w/o setcpu, usb tethering failed. I had to work backwards to v1.29 where it works flawlessly. I will try your suggestions (with the recommended kernels) and see if I get different results. Once again, thanks for the feedback.

EDIT:
    I wiped and then flashed 11.5 stable; signed on and tested USB tethering; it failed. I then wiped cache+dalvik and flashed Toast's .35 test 1 kernel and was able to use USB tethering. It also worked when I flashed the ZenDroid Series Kernel. My conclusion is that the 'stock' kernel cooked into v11.5 needs some tweaking since it breaks USB tethering.

By the way, I am on Win XP SP3, with the Remote_NDIS_based_Internet_Sharing_Device driver installed.
  11. aalopez

aalopez Members

just flash miui 11.5 stable (all fresh) and for some reason when i try to take a screenshot, i get an error and doesnt take the screenshot
    i even try with shootme, and other screenshot apps and still the same problem. anyone else having this problem?
  12. tomyboombotz

tomyboombotz Members

The screen capture feature didn't make it into this version

sent from evo baked 1.9
  13. aalopez

aalopez Members

so theres no possible way i can take a screenshot in this built ?, im creating a theme for miui using this framework and i wanted to take some screenshots so i can post a new thread with my theme.
  14. dukefx

dukefx <b>Forum Donator</b>

check the market, plenty of screen grab stuff there
  15. bigrushdog

bigrushdog <b>Forum Donator</b>

Yes, it did. Menu +1/4 sec delay + vol down

EDIT: I just tried "Shoot me" and it works just fine as well.
  16. m4tt03

m4tt03 Members

So is there a way to increase the screen timeout on the lockscreen?

Swyped from my EvO!!!
  17. lithid

lithid Regular user

currently no. But If I could suggest making a [Feature] post then that way one of the devs would know someone is looking for that feature then if they had some spare time to crack up some apks and try to figure out how to add this then there would be a post on any update for that feature.
  18. m4tt03

m4tt03 Members

That was my intent...but tapa talk pro kept force closing on me when I tried to start a topic...i will make one through the browser.

Swyped from my EvO!!!
  19. lithid

lithid Regular user

Strange, Because I am trying it and its still now working and I just reinstalled everything. Are you noticing that 0.0kb while looking at the image in the folder or are you actually able to view the image?
  20. cayniarb

cayniarb Guest

This is a known problem. It was the result of some changed lib files that made the sdcard work properly (always side effects...). As it is already thursday, this probably will not be looked into before the next release from MIUI.

Share Our Site