HTC [BUGS] Official Bugs Report Thread [GB][Fresh Start]

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by bigrushdog, Mar 19, 2011.

1. EndlessDissent

EndlessDissent Members

You can fix the power button problem by installing SetCPU and changing the governor.

You're getting the Settings force close because you're using an old theme. Get an updated theme.

The playlist is a known issue. Apparently, it only affects certain phones, though.
  2. Rico.27v

Rico.27v Members

is anyone else missing the brightness adjustment on the notification bar on 1.4.22 ??
  3. itlnstln

itlnstln Members

Nope. Do you have automatic brightness on?
  4. tismo

tismo Members

yep you must have auto brightness on.
  5. galdaco3

galdaco3 Members

Just to update incase anyone else is having the issue, my USB charging problem was fixed with a new kernel. Just randomly tried one i know someone else tried (one of ziggys latest) and it does charge, but I still cannot get to mount as disk drive. The phone does not even know it is plugged into a computer. It acts as if its just plugged into a wall. It shows its charging, but never asks about connecting to PC or debugging or anything like that. But at least I can charge now. Anyone else using a differen kernel that you use with your PC?
  6. EVOModder

EVOModder Members

I am having this same issue. Text messages over 2-3 lines won't go through. I tried with the MIUI messenger and GoSMS as well, and neither will send them.

I am running the newest MIUI ROM.

Another issue I am having is that I cannot find a way to retrieve voice mails.
  7. Nismo450Z

Nismo450Z Members

Had this issue a few months back, all I did to fix it was boot up into a sense rom and updated my PRI and PRL.
  8. gtsteve

gtsteve Members

NOt sure if this is a bug or a problem but every time i make a call or receive a call every so often they either cant hear me, it sounds staticy, or i sound like a robot. Is this a problem, fix or what?

Im on 1.4.22 and have all updated radios and the kernal that came with the rom. not sure why its doing this. previous builds i had no problems except for the one that had a known problem and was fixed with a flashable zip.
  9. ikkysleepy

ikkysleepy Members

I actually did this prior to installing MIUI ... having same prob. Sending long txt.

ill try updating the prl/pri again...

Does the MIUI Rom update weekly?

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App
  10. ikkysleepy

ikkysleepy Members

Cool that worked...

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App
  11. XikkeN

XikkeN Members

I am having issues with the in-call menus. Specifically they don't work. Mute doesn't mute, and when I receive a second call, I cannot switch back to the original caller. Also, the GPS fixes posted at XDA didn't fix mine.
  12. Onay91

Onay91 Members

GApps Account can't be added

1) 1.5.6
    2) Won't work in Gmail app or Email app using IMAP
    3) CM7 Stock Kernel
    4) My University GApps account won't be added to the google accounts section, although it works on every other ROM I've used before (HTC, Plain Android, CM7, etc.)
    5) Formatted data and delvik-cache, fresh install, did not restore any settings from Titanium
  13. Shandroid

Shandroid Members

Had a strange issue come up where I was able to send but couldn't receive any texts all day, I restored to 4.29 didn't fix it, then restored to Myns Warm and they all mysteriously came back slowly. I wanna go back to MIUI but am worried this will happen again. Anyone else have this issue?
  14. missl843

missl843 Members

well excuse me

Sent from my Incredible =]
  15. lithid

lithid Regular user

Well that is because everything here is for the evo. Please go to the inc section for bits on your phone.
  16. Branden

Branden Members

Dungeon Hunter 2 by GameLoft stopped working on the latest version of MIUI for the Evo. It doesn't matter what kernal I use, or anything like that. I load up the game, and it shows the GameLoft logo, the intro, then the loading screen and it quits to the homescreen immediately without giving me a force close or anything. This is annoying, because I love this game, and I really love how fast it ran. :/
  17. lithid

lithid Regular user

Have you tried capability mode? Its in the application manager.
  18. oofda33

oofda33 Members

Phone: HTC EVO 4G

Issue: When receiving a call the slide to answer does not work.

I have tried sliding all over the screen but it just won't work. I have missed a number of calls because of this. It doesn't happen all the time, but I can't consistantly make it happen. The closest I can get is that it appears to happen when I haven't received a call in a long period of time like first call of the morning when the phone has been un-used.

It may be that I have to hold my thumb over the two down arrows for a second to make the green light up before it works. If this is the case it would be nice to be able to slide anywhere on the screen or allow for you to set the home button or volume button to answer instead.

Share Our Site