TEST

HTC bugs

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by skedone, Mar 16, 2012.

1. skedone

skedone Members

first post lol
  2. Google Adsense

3. skedone

skedone Members

all i get is android keyboard has stopped working so pritty anoying will have to download a apk of a keyboard on pc and send to phone
  4. skedone

skedone Members

or select touch as default keyboard lol

other bugs so far cant make purches in store it just errors say cant process order also caller id no work dont display names only number
  5. lws803

lws803 Members

Hmm have anyone felt that the phone is abit laggy?
  6. Crazyhunk

Crazyhunk Members

if you find the lag on the home screen... goto 'Launcher Settings' and change wallpaper scroll type to center. that should solve most of it.
  7. lws803

lws803 Members

Hmm what about overall lag? The video player sure does not seem to be optimised. Oh but the benchmarks are good so I think the rom should be optimised
  8. Crazyhunk

Crazyhunk Members

overall lag, I don't see much off it... just the occasional lag once in a while... runs pretty good.. though it does take up a lot of Ram... currently I am at 410 Used out off 582(!!??)... but since this is the first release, I guess we will have a few bugs.
    But I believe the rom is good for everyday use.

One thing I have noticed is that the Automatic Brightness seems a little jumpy...
  9. skedone

skedone Members

yeah lag has been ok for me too ram is alittle borked thats because there app killer does not seem to be corrected for ics only major issue i would say is the market error
  10. Crazyhunk

Crazyhunk Members

I dont seem to have a problem with the market, though it is a bit laggy than the rest of the apps, I get no error or FC's

what seems to be the problem on ur side

edit: I also dont see the problem of the Names of the caller not showing... just so you know I am using the rom from the miui.com site and not from here... may be there could be some problem on the rom here...
  11. skedone

skedone Members

if contacts have +44 in them it dont know them on texts as for market its when i try to purchase summit it says error and stops trying to buy it lol im using one from here i will do a back up in bit and try other one see if them two bugs go
  12. n1kon

n1kon Members

I get this same bug, nothing i do fixes it. Tried to fix permissions and re installed miui 3 times. Had to download go keyboard and disable android keyboard
  13. skedone

skedone Members

just change keyboard to touch input mate im guessing the repack with android keyboard is buggered
  14. Crazyhunk

Crazyhunk Members

yes may be you should try the rom form the official site and see if you can replicate the problems you had.

'coz I also dont seem to have problems with the keyboard as well

p.s. just realized the keyboard has a swipe feature like the app 'swype' (though it is from Sense I think)
  15. skedone

skedone Members

nope that is htc keyboard mate that just means trace is enabled and as i thought the extra file size is because miuiandroid added some bits as in the android keyboard
  16. Crazyhunk

Crazyhunk Members

yup my bad, u got me before I could change my previous post... ;)
  17. jguerra213

jguerra213 Members

there's no Facebook syncing :( on this build
  18. lws803

lws803 Members

Oh and why did they replace the beautiful MIUI cam with the HTC original cam? It has a very laggy interface
  19. skedone

skedone Members

To big bugs power saver is on and has no interface in settings, also can't access firewall or dnd settings every time you try from sms or phone app it force closes
  20. ykcorse

ykcorse Members

FootMob application for soccer scores force closes when starting it
  21. skedone

skedone Members

Another bug if you restore apps via backup before u downloaded anything from market first it breaks market and stops u downloading anything

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

Share Our Site