TEST

LG Camera issue miui 1.9.2

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by tulox, Sep 7, 2011.

1. tulox

tulox Members

Hello. I've been using this ROM not so long, but I noticed that if you are taking picture in the dark or in low light conditions, pictures are very very dark, it is impossible to take a photo (even a auto-flash is almost everytime off). I compared it to Desire, there is everything allright. Even front camera can take better picture than back camera (in low light conditions).
  2. Google Adsense

3. Pala

Pala Members

Indeed. But I think its a lg isseu.

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk
  4. tulox

tulox Members

I don't think so. I made a comparision (i added it on other forum, it is copied there from)
    So, I took picture using MIUI camera (or CM7, there is no difference for me) and then I restored backup of Stock rom and took picture using stock camera. I think that the difference is huge. Let's see attachments.
    (pictures were taken at the same light conditions in room without windows, only with light bulb turned on)
    1st picture is taken using stock camera, 2nd picture is taken using MIUI camera
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  5. Pala

Pala Members

Same with version 1.9.9 you are right I tested it with original rom. There was camera alright.

6. tulox

tulox Members

I hope that developers will focus on that
  7. bravo2six

bravo2six Members

I confirm this even on the 1.9.9 rom.
  8. Pala

Pala Members

Maybe there is a way to export original camera then import to miui?

9. tulox

tulox Members

Has anything changed in the last version (1.92.16)? It's stable version coming, it should be fixed, imho.
  10. CrillC

CrillC Members

-snip-
    Other than that MIUI is fantastic, I installed it yesterday. Feels like I've got a new phone.
  11. Zoldborso

Zoldborso Members

Miui streches pictures for me. Weird. I got 1080p videorecording working easily btw...

Sent from my Optimus 2X
  12. bravo2six

bravo2six Members

I don't know if this will help. But pressing longer on the camera button apparently enables auto flash. If I click on it for short time it just triggers auto focus.
  13. tulox

tulox Members

I don't think it will help, because there is problem with low brightness, not with flash. Simply, you can't take a picture without low lever brightness. Maybe if it is possible to port camera app from (for example) beta of stock 2.3.4, problem will be solved. I really hope that it will be alright in stable version, because, I think, it is big (and only?) bug of whole ROM.
  14. Pala

Pala Members

15. tulox

tulox Members

I've just flashed and tried it, and I have to say there is no difference, unfortunately :-( CM7 camera pictures are as "quality" as MIUI camera pictures. It's too pity, that is only reason why I stay at stock rom.
  16. CrillC

CrillC Members

Looks like I was wrong about what I said before. The "720P" video mode is in fact 1080P, and it records at about 10-15 fps. and the mode called "High" is 720P at about 30fps. Just wanted to say that, sorry that it has nothing to do with the thread.
  17. tulox

tulox Members

Hello again. Has anything changed after last updates? I tried CM7 stable version and there is problem about camera solved, no more dark pictures. I hope it would be easier to put better camera into MIUI rom.
  18. otto

otto Members

I'm using MIUI 1.10.7 and the issue is still present, but if you go in camera setting and switch off autofocus the flash will work, at least in my case.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Share Our Site