[dev]MIUIandroid-Liquid Mt port

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've flashed the 2.4.6 with new kernel, and now I've no problems... Lens, the difference between the two kernels is just that one is undervolted and the other one no?

Hi Lens
I am new in this forum. Today I download last rom version of rom and after I find this forum because I have some questions:

1. My version is 2.4.6 but why on the download page of miui lab is " (android 4.0) "
MIUI 2.4.6(Adroid 4.0)? I am confused.​
2. On my Metal before installing MIUI I used technolover kernel........now I can install it ?
3. In first post there is a kernel a)Updated kernel - MUST FLASH and b)Undervolted kernel..... I can download it? I install it from recovery? Which one should Iinstall?

4. ICS MIUI on metal is possible?

5. Why I can't sort contact by last name?

Thanks for any reply.

My version is 2.4.6 but why on the download page of miui lab is " (android 4.0) "
MIUI 2.4.6(Adroid 4.0)?
there are 2 versions(gb&ics), you are using gingerbread.
On my Metal before installing MIUI I used technolover kernel........now I can install it ?
it is not recommended to use that one(at least until he have time to split versions). But rom itself supported it, flash cm modification as rom.
In first post there is a kernel
as OP stands, you should flash updated kernel to take ll rom advantages. Undervolted version will give you an CONSTANT low undervolt(that one you have been used with technokernel, so my kernel takes almost all his advantages and u-v variant gives you undervolt.. profit? ;] )
ICS MIUI on metal is possible?
yes, I should just port it ;p
Why I can't sort contact by last name?
don't forget, it is chinese rom :D

there are 2 versions(gb&ics), you are using gingerbread.

it is not recommended to use that one(at least until he have time to split versions). But rom itself supported it, flash cm modification as rom.

as OP stands, you should flash updated kernel to take ll rom advantages. Undervolted version will give you an CONSTANT low undervolt(that one you have been used with technokernel, so my kernel takes almost all his advantages and u-v variant gives you undervolt.. profit? ;] )

yes, I should just port it ;p

don't forget, it is chinese rom :D

Thanks ok.
But I can istall first "Updated kernel - MUST FLASH" or I can install directly UNDERVOLT?

Hi,
installed spirit fm but problem with level audio.
I can't raise or lower the audio level with side key + -
The level audio is the same and very high in the headphones.

Edit from developer's reply on xda:
These devices with Qualcomm Tavarua SOCs or chips are partially working w/ various problems.
I've decided to stop development for them and remove them from the list of supported devices on Google Market/Play.

Status
Not open for further replies.