Faq - All Things Miui

Well, meri are better than ibuygou - having used both.
They're not perfect tho, slow despatch and less than perfect email support from sales.

I'm saying this, as I think that request for a pm is a precursor to meri wanting to be the preferred vendor, which is still welcome as ibuygou have frankly abused their position on here.

*rant mode off *

Я пишу это, потому что у меня проблемы с моим телефоном и я не знаю, как это исправить.
У меня есть этот телефон: Xiaomi mi2a, после того как я обновил версию для MIUI4.4.25, я потерял свой IMEI, теперь привет 0, у меня нет связи с SIM-картой (услуга), пожалуйста, помогите мне, я попробовал все, и ничего не работает .

Good question Elancore -- i would also appreciate a simple but clarifying answer.
And even more: is dalvick a sort of temp repository of action measures and definitions database?
But i notice your question was presented months ago and did not obtain any feedback. Good grief...
H

Good question Elancore -- i would also appreciate a simple but clarifying answer.
And even more: is dalvick a sort of temp repository of action measures and definitions database?
But i notice your question was presented months ago and did not obtain any feedback. Good grief...
H
Apps are provided to you in a Java-like language. When you install an app, your phone compiles that app into instructions for the davlik "virtual machine", which runs on the phone. This compiled code is what is stored in the davlik cache.

Google is in the process of replacing the davlik engine with the ART engine. It does the same job, but is faster when running the compiled code - although it does take much longer to do the initial compiling