HTC Firmware for the Official MIUI v4 ICS

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by Crazyhunk, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Crazyhunk

Crazyhunk Members

Excited that MIUI has finally been released for Sensation.

Anyway for guys having trouble about what firmware to use with the official MIUI rom,
    the required firmware 'HAS' to be 3.24 and above (MIUI says 3.24 but I am currently running on 3.32 without any problems).

the following link on XDA does provide the different firmwares available

*PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THREAD AND DOWNLOAD THE CORRECT FIRMWARE FOR YOUR ROM

you need to know your CID & MID in order to flash the correct file. Please follow the instructions carefully. Please realize that this can brick your device if you flash a wrong file.

Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1459767
    * All credits to original poster on XDA
    dwcasey likes this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. Yuriy

Yuriy Members

HURRRRAAAAYYYYYYY )))))
  4. collin seabourne

collin seabourne Members

A couple issues.... android keyboard fc, titanium backup 4.03 keyboard fixed that and as yet.... still no luck with receiving or sending via BT but pairing is recognized + limited theme opportunities, dialer, status bar etc.
    Many thx's for yr hard work & sharing, respect from a happy Sensation owner.
  5. ilbulgaro

ilbulgaro Members

why miui team develop this ROM on the older 3.24 firmware and not on the latest 3.32?? o_O
  6. Tmk_SVK

Tmk_SVK Members

Btw does anybody know with Sense is MIUI based? I want to know if I am able to flash burst mode. Thanks
  7. eicodi

eicodi Members

I'm using 3.33 firmware and MIUI MultilanG 2.8.24 and WORKS AMAZING!!!! So, you can use the lastest firmware for the HTC Sensation with AMAZING MIUI ROM!!!
  8. Galaxo60

Galaxo60 Members

I should say that 3.33 firmware is really out of problems with last version of MIUI 2.9.7. Also HTC made some great improvements in this firmware, like the new Adreno graphics.
  9. tinchoska

tinchoska Members

hey guys, is there a chance to have beats fully working on every music player?

Share Our Site