Flashtool Rom Xiaomi.eu

parfetto

Members
Jan 3, 2015
Hennessy Rom by LoXaR and parfetto cooperation test - Xiaomi.eu with Root to flash by Flash tool, 100% working.

Thanks to:
Xiaomi.eu , LoXaR and Igorphoenix for that . Specialy thanks to LoXaR for this greate work.

Use SP Flash tool from the ZIP.
Go to Download tab.
Choose Download agent - DA_SWSEC.binfrom SP Flash folder.
Choose Scatter - MT6795_Android_scatter.txt from imagesfolder
And finally and very important -UNCHECKpreloader (if don't - you are going to brick RMN3)
Then flash as usual with SP Flash:
Select Download Onlyoption.
Press Download button.
Turn off RMN3.
Press vol down and powerbuttons on RMN3 and plug USB cable immediately (while black screen, if fastboot picture appered - turn off RMN3 and try again).Keep buttons pressed.
See the red bar in SP Flash.
See the yellow bar in SP Flash - that means flashing is started, unpress buttons on RMN3 and wait until progress is 100% and window with green check mark appear. Flashing is done.
Now disconnect USB cable, close the SP Flash and turn on RMN3. First start may take up to 10 minutes.

I flashed over official chinese DEV ROM 6.1.11 without issues. Works fine for me.
BEFORE flashing this xiaomi.eu ROMto avoid any possible bugs. The manual is here - http://en.miui.com/thread-193681-1-1.html.

First step, install this 2 drivers in your PC.

https://mega.nz/#!sIkxEYoI!TnWqWCsx3F_2Y6F86PSNttr8jKVFFz6xCOuJrnsU-ME

After many tests we see the Rom can be flashed over any other Base Rom.

To begin with no errors install that one 6.1.14 and untick only the PRELOADER

https://mega.nz/#!uZBjET5C!jmqXQIR-1iCeubRQGTv8mdznZRJXIfloqQzLNq3zWYc

Untick preloader to not brick your phone.

After first Rom flashed make a factory reset.

Now you are in xiaomi.eu rom flash only the System.

New update 6.1.21. (Recommended)

https://mega.nz/#!vNxUwKCa!25oCnLtSSzXHTTZ0iQuSx3NSKHHBBb7zfsVOYlVksXI

New update 6.1.29. (Many people says it have some lags and errors, so we dont recommend it)

https://mega.nz/#!cJkhhByZ!JYVNYHLUpR_YZtW7XE8mpQJDHTuLziENlfIgCnL7aus

New update last week Rom, 6.4.7

https://mega.nz/#!kENmXKAC!-klhQ0geUd3hc2lWjk2TNmUrlgTJScnd4BIGXff5On4
Allways untick PRELOADER.

**********NEW**********

Stable Rom7.2.3 xiaomi.eu/JamFlux to locked and unlocked bootloader.

Thanks to jamFlux for this great work
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24438995911970690
That rom is base stable, so need to flash it all, except bootloader, unless you are already in stable 7.1.8, in that case can flash only system.

Flash only the SYSTEM, if you are in xiaomi.eu DEV Rom already untick all the rest.

Last edited:
Lets make a petition to the staff Xiaomi.eu.

We want your rom hennessy to flash by Flashtool and upload only system by Flashtool weekly.

Like that no one needs to unlock bootloader.

Thanks guys.
No.

Redmi Note 3 and future devices (eg. Mi5) are locked for a reason. For safety reasons. Our roms will be only for unlocked devices.
No discussions about this matter will be done. With unlocked bootloader you can flash TWRP, make backups and do whatever you want with your device and our rom (including root or mods).

No.

Redmi Note 3 and future devices (eg. Mi5) are locked for a reason. For safety reasons. Our roms will be only for unlocked devices.
No discussions about this matter will be done. With unlocked bootloader you can flash TWRP, make backups and do whatever you want with your device and our rom (including root or mods).

Does that make things more safe? I always had the impression it's the other way around: unlocked + twrp'd phone being less safe than a locked one - even if it's flashed with a custom rom. But it could be that I'm missing something. :)

In any case it could be useful to at least consider alternatives - if Xiaomi continues to lack proper process for unlocking the phones. The unlocking form is a chinese riddle and codes are not being sent out even for requests that are a month old.

Reactions: parfetto
As we can see only some people are able for some reason to unlock bootload. And have you think about some retailers they want to use xiaomi.eu Rom to send the device with a good Rom to their clients.

By the way, Root hennessy is the most simple process in world.

Im also thinking about many users that like to use a good Rom and they cant.

Only for that!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: vonuzu and txeli32
If have 3 note 3's at sitting at home, for me, my wife, and my daughter. If I have wait for an unlock code to get dutch language, I'll be waiting 3 months at least if I'm correct. I can't even use them as a paperweight, becorse they are to light. I would love to be able to flash this with the flash tool, but if you, staff, don't want us to do this, then there goes the xiaomi spirit for the second time. Thanks for everything in the past, thanx xiaomi for nothing in the future.
Locked bootloader, what a bunch of B U L L S H I T.

Last edited:
If have 3 note 3's at sitting at home, for me, my wife, and my daughter. If I have wait for an unlock code to get dutch language, I'll be waiting 3 months at least if I'm correct. I can't even use them as a paperweight, becorse they are to light. I would love to be able to flash this with the flash tool, but if you, staff, don't want us to do this, then there goes the xiaomi spirit for the second time. Thanks for everything in the past, thanx xiaomi for nothing in the future.
Locked bootloader, what a bunch of B U L L S H I T.
You can use 3 different Xiaomi accounts.. So can be unlocked at same time and don't have to wait..

~Tapatalk Mi4c~

How about just flashing the EU ROM with sp flashtool??? Less hassle, everybody happy... Is that really that hard? Is that impossible to create? Are you gonna gat sued by xiaomi?

How about just flashing the EU ROM with sp flashtool??? Less hassle, everybody happy... Is that really that hard? Is that impossible to create? Are you gonna gat sued by xiaomi?
That means, no OTA...

~Tapatalk Mi4c~

I would just like an international rom that will ota. I would use the weekly eu rom but they are pre rooted so I can't use my banking app and I have no use for root myself.

That means, no OTA...

~Tapatalk Mi4c~
Like i say at first post its possible flash just the system and like that no need to install everything again., we keep our data.
One time by month is enought to update system or wen a big improvement is donne.

:)

Reactions: PMoto
I'd rather have OTA than flash with multitool.
The unlocking is a one-time thingy, and with the latest tool from en.miui you don't need an unlockcode anymore.

I would just like an international rom that will ota. I would use the weekly eu rom but they are pre rooted so I can't use my banking app and I have no use for root myself.
That means, no OTA...

~Tapatalk Mi4c~
I don't update every week anyway, so thats no problem, and maybe hopefully in a few weeks the darn bootloader c r a p is solved. so then the problem is gone anyway. but in the mean time, we are helped, and we can start trying to maybe start loving xiaomi devices again. becorse is this c r a p keeps continuing with new devices, then its gonna get really empty here in the long future.

so the main question is : is it possible to make a sp-flashtool flashable eu-rom or not?.?.?.?

Reactions: parfetto
but if no unlock code = NO FASTBOOT !!

As far as I know, the code is just for downloading the tool.
They shared the tool on the forum, there is an english translated version aswell.

You can boot into fast boot by pressing the power button and volume - button just fine.

Iff that works without code so Xiaomi.eu staff must update this tuto in the description to flash hennessy.. till now i only see the unlock bootloader by code request.

Like that i will try also to help so many people here that want a simple method to do it.
I have 4 xiaomi at my home. Son, wife and myself (2) redmi 1 s, Note 2, Note Wcdma and Note 3.
All them have xiaomi.eu rom except N3.
All with weekly updates and N3 with Sphinix 1c.
I have many friends with Xiaomi devices and all use EU Rom.
All we buy it at same store and that store allways use Xiaomi.eu roms and now for N3 they cant. I am the only at that (community) friends able to flash in dificult situations.

Maybe like that all of you understand my petition and my point.
Thanks to all

Last edited:
Reactions: PMoto