GT-i9195 (Galaxy S4 mini) MIUI ROM

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by EnigmaticE2, Nov 20, 2013.

1. EnigmaticE2

EnigmaticE2 Members

Hey there,

is it in the future projects to port miui rom for the s4 mini? I just had to upgrade and I miss miui so much.
    iBengel likes this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. Jacqo

Jacqo Members

Hi there !

MIUIv5 3.12.13.ser.3gxx.Multi (02/01/2014)

THIS IS FOR I9195 model !!! http://www.mediafire.com/download/02ec6a5en89q9so/miuiv5_jb_4.2.2_3.12.13_ser3gxx.Multi.zip

I just flashed this one, working fine for me, there is some small bugs but not that important !
    Also you need to download gaaps as there is no google play store in this rom

http://media.celogeek.com/roms/android/miui/gapps/miuiandroid_gapps-4.2.2-small_signed-8012.zip

Few bugs which i know :

- File explorer don't see files from ext sdcard - solution : download "scan media.apk." from google play
    - Do not update WSM tools !!! other way after first rebot and system fc all the time then factory reset is only way to fix it :) - even without update this app is a trublemaker so your choice ;)
    - "Default app settings" --- fc everytime when you want to click on this function

How to install:

You need to have cwm and root ofc ;) and then

1. Go recovery
    2. Wipe data factory reset
    3. Wipe cache Partition
    4. Go in advanced menu wipe and dalvick cache

(5. Only for i9190 mount system)

6. flash zip and reboot
    Finish

MIUIv5 for i9190 ( I have not tested because I don't have i9190) http://www.mediafire.com/download/739zb8t8bzj5k3k/miuiv5_jb_4.2.2_3.12.13.Multi.I9190.zip
    Brunny likes this.
  4. Brunny

Brunny Members

Works like a charm. And I was told MIUI wasn't available for my S4 Mini!
    Thank you very much :)
  5. Jacqo

Jacqo Members

Brunny likes this.
  6. Brunny

Brunny Members

7. Brunny

Brunny Members

Unfortunately, the update misbehaved and I had to restore the original one. Still good though.
  8. Jacqo

Jacqo Members

I'm using it since few days and i didn't noticed any issues .

What kind of problems you have ??
  9. Brunny

Brunny Members

The problem is with the weather widget. The update removed it from my homescreen and when I tried to put it back it fced repeatedly. Can't even remove the widget again. The ROM just freezes up when it even sees the widget on a homescreen, even in the "add or edit widgets" option.

Doesn't really matter. I like the weather widget and have a good 3rd party camera and gallery anyway. I'll stick with the first one :)
  10. Jacqo

Jacqo Members

Fair enough ;)

it's true with the weather widget , i had the same problem, but i installed Go weather widget.
    anyway how is it call the weather widget from the first version ?? somehow i don't have any weather widget or app in newer version .

but the true is that except weather probs i don't have any issues for now, and they fixed bugs from the previous version. :)

I'll stik with the newest one and after a while we can compare which one is more stable.
  11. Brunny

Brunny Members

Actually the weather widget I was trying to restore wasn't even the one I wanted. It was the simple blue one, which is still available but causes problems. The transparent one with more info on it which I wanted isn't even available on the new version.

Anyway, I found an almost identical widget I like in the Play Store so I updated too.
  12. Jacqo

Jacqo Members

13. Brunny

Brunny Members

Is this the one from narkoman?

If so, I tried it but went back to my 4.3.14 version by lacainno because the NFC didn't work on narkoman's and it didn't really give me anything extra.
  14. Jacqo

Jacqo Members

Brunny likes this.
  15. Brunny

Brunny Members

Thanks! I'll give it a try :)

Share Our Site