TEST

HTC Hd2 stuck in boot loop thanks to 1.5.27 miui

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by dark-douche, May 30, 2011.

1. dark-douche

dark-douche Members

Since the latest releases of miui my phone has got stuck into a boot loop so I did a nandroid and restored the phone tried to apply the back up but it still gets stuck in the same boot loop. Us there any way to modify the back up so I can change the boot loader or animation?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app
  2. Google Adsense

3. dc84

dc84 Members

pull the battery, put it back in, hold down call-end whilst booting to boot into to MAGLDR, launch AD recovery, clear the cache partition, clear the dalvik cache, clear the battery stats and fix permissions then restart, I have to at least clear the dalvik cache every single time I reboot ANY android nand rom on my hardware (LEO512-TELSTRA) otherwise mine boot loops or just gets stuck on the black background and green htc.

Good luck :D
  4. Gibbie

Gibbie Members

I've got the same problem over here. HD2 stuck in boot loop thanks to 1.5.27 MIUI.
    I cleaned the HD2 with task29 en installed MAGLDR1.13 en CW again.
    Installed Deodex 1.5.27 and English language pack 1b, after that HD2 stuck in boot. Keeps showing HTC logo.
    I don't have a EXT4 partition on my SD card. Is this Necessary?
    All parts DC84 mentioned did not help for me... Anybody?
  5. dc84

dc84 Members

try also Fix Permissions under advanced and "wipe data/factory reset" options in the AD recovery menu's

I do NOT use EXT4 partition, there could be something screwy on your card though, try booting it up without your SD card in, if it boots then you know there's something crap on the card you need to clean up

Share Our Site