Hebrew RTLFix

when i apply normal patch it doesnt change any thing ! and texts are still left to right !

I hope you found a way to fix the dhd framework.jar! Thanks in advance!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using the miui-dev.com Forums App

when i apply normal patch it doesnt change any thing ! and texts are still left to right !

I'll check that tomorrow.

Edit: My bad, I've put the stock framework instead of the patched one...
Fixed and re-uploaded.

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App

I hope you found a way to fix the dhd framework.jar! Thanks in advance!

Saw your message, I'll compile it tomorrow and PM you with the link.

Alright man, I m thankful for your great work ! Good luck

Saw your message, I'll compile it tomorrow and PM you with the link.

i can say that its (1.4.29) not working on my DHD. hope something will come up soon. if anybody needs a beta tester i'm more than happy to help. flashed everything like the inst. said and its not working. i used to have the hebrew working before the guys at MIUI changed something in the files...
still, IT IS THE BEST ROM AROUND ...

first of all thanks for your great work i must say i noticed that after flashing 1.4.29 bundle on my nexus one it takes 30 secs more to load,
its stuck on blackscreen for 30 seconds after the bootanimation, anyone else having same issues??

Am I missing everything for the HTC Evo 4G? Tried searching, and room downloader has jumped back a few releases.....

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Dear Roenano thaks for your great job :) did you fixed the digits problem in your Normal RTL FIX . For example instead of 2011 I get 1102 or in case of time, instead of 5:52 I get 25:5. :)

Alright man, I m thankful for your great work ! Good luck
Please try flashing the patch above.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13432366/miui-1.4.29_Normal.RTLFix-DHD.zip

Am I missing everything for the HTC Evo 4G? Tried searching, and room downloader has jumped back a few releases.....

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Try mounting system manually in recovery before flashing the patch.

Dear Roenano thaks for your great job :) did you fixed the digits problem in your Normal RTL FIX . For example instead of 2011 I get 1102 or in case of time, instead of 5:52 I get 25:5. :)

Re-download the patch and let me know.

Please try flashing the patch above.

Try mounting system manually in recovery before flashing the patch.

Re-download the patch and let me know.

Good day man. I have tried the patch but seems its broken and says in the clockwork mod /mount Argus expected 4 found 3 and something about starus7 something and then the installation is aborted :s. Hope u can find the problem thx

Thanks for your replay, i face this problem with SMS, Opera and WhatsApp applecation.
Just when i write or Read Arabic, see the screenshott :)

Thanks

Attachments

• screenshot_4.jpg
    screenshot_4.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 369
  • screenshot_1.jpg
    screenshot_1.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 359
  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 385
  • screenshot_2.jpg
    screenshot_2.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 348
here when im writing sms its ok ! but when sent i want to reaed my sms its reverse eg. 11:20 -> 20:11

here when im writing sms its ok ! but when sent i want to reaed my sms its reverse eg. 11:20 -> 20:11

That's pretty odd, as it wasn't like that in the past, right?
Anyway, a new patch based on CM7 code is being developed and i'm very sure it will fix all the existing problems.

Try downloading it again, this time before you flash it mount "system" manually in recovery.

hi roenano,
i have desire hd also, and i have also the RTL problem.
i try your script and it's tell me that the install is complete but nothing happens, still stay on LTR.

1 more thing there is a way to fix also the scroll bar letter on contact list that will be in hebrew ?

10q
regards david

Updated to last version.

Arabic users, please have a little patience, a working patch for you is coming on the next days. Stay tuned...

Excellent Job Reonano all problem with arabic is solved ( JUST WE NEED A WEB AND GMAIL TO BE SOLVED )
Thanks Thanks Thanks :) :) :)