HTC HTC Glacier MyTouch 4G, (moved from port section)

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by Tabasco1TX, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Tabasco1TX

Tabasco1TX Members

Here are two links to existing ports.
    However one of the devs that are working on these are taking a break for a few(G8gorilla) so im not sure when it will be updated.
    For the record: I AM NOT THE DEV FOR THESE PORTS all credit goes to the respective Devs and their Team,
    I am just posting these here for MyTouch 4G. Dont forget to look at Options thread here in the new MyTouch4g forum

eViL_D Port Updated!!!

Gr8gorilla Port

Finally,I want to say thank you to the Mods here.
  2. Google Adsense

3. Letsgotowarr

Letsgotowarr Members

An official MIUI rom would be amazing, the ports we have now by eViL D and Gr8Gorilla are great but have their fair share of problems.
  4. upstreammiami

upstreammiami Members

Yes lots of issues

Sent from my HTC Incredible using the miui-dev.com Forums App
  5. nexus9988

nexus9988 Members

YES what he said pleasee OFFICIAL ROM for MYT4G
  6. Tabasco1TX

Tabasco1TX Members

eViL is awesome..but..

The evil port is freaking awesome,I don't have alot of major issues. Only one I have is when the screen sleeps and you can't get it back without pulling the battery. Guys you have done an awesome job on this version of Android. My concern is if evil decides to work on something else and doesn't port anymore versions. Please consider working on it. I don't want eViL to think I don't appreciate all his work because I definitely do,but he may not want to work on this project forever. Maybe do an official ROM but ask eViL to work on it since he has done so much with it already. Just a thought.
  7. felixvargas

felixvargas Members

I am currently using evil port and for the most part everything works!? but tethering, it crash randomly and just doesn't feel as solid as it did on my N1.
  8. Tabasco1TX

Tabasco1TX Members

The only problem I've had is the screen not waking back up. Other than that eViL's port is the shiznit, but,eViL is a Dev, he's not gonna want to work on the same thing all the time. New phones will come out and he's gonna want to port them and might not have time for the MIUI port. That's really the main reason why I'm asking for them to work on it. EVil has done the port,all they have to do is pick it up and tweak it.
  9. tweezydakid

tweezydakid Members

evil said we have to wait for spring break for another update...we really need an official miui rom
  10. Tabasco1TX

Tabasco1TX Members

I agree, MIUI Team,please give us a MyTouch 4G port.
  11. upstreammiami

upstreammiami Members

Yes +1

Sent from my HTC Incredible using the miui-dev.com Forums App
  12. Tabasco1TX

Tabasco1TX Members

Come on guys. Pretty please. We're asking nicely.....lol
  13. Tabasco1TX

Tabasco1TX Members

eViL D is having to take a break from Rom development for a while. So there arent going to be anymore ports for a while or possibly at all. Come on guys, please give us a port.
  14. nexus9988

nexus9988 Members

lets also not forget the force close on the theme manager and downloader on evil's rom.
  15. Tabasco1TX

Tabasco1TX Members

Yeah thats true. Wonder what it takes to get them to get one going?
  16. rybo80

rybo80 Members

I would also love to see an official MIUI ROM for the mt4g.
  17. tweezydakid

tweezydakid Members

please guys please!!!!!! sumbody has gotta start and official miui rom.. the mt4g is one of the best phones out as far as hardware and miui is the beez neez, im surprised people arnt all over it... but anywayz can somebody please show some love for the mytouch 4g
  18. Tabasco1TX

Tabasco1TX Members

To the Mods and Devs::What to we need to do to get one for the Mt4g?
  19. tweezydakid

tweezydakid Members

that would be nice to kno
  20. Tabasco1TX

Tabasco1TX Members

Im hopeing Jaywan over on XDA with pick up the porting of MIUI now,not sure tho. He's working on Honeycomb for the MT4g and Just ported the Thunderbolt,he had talked about even a Moto Blur Rom too. He's working on a Liquid Metal rom but to be honest im not sure what that is but people seemed stoked. Oh well another rom to flash and check out.lol.But hopefully with no one working on MIUI on XDA he will pick it up.
  21. tweezydakid

tweezydakid Members

I was just thinking of asking him

Sent from my HTC Glacier using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Share Our Site