HTC ICS MIUI for Desire?

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by hypercaine90, Dec 13, 2011.

1. hypercaine90

hypercaine90 Members

I guess there has been talks about this, but, I just wanted to ask, can we expect an ICS version of MIUI on Desire? I've read on XDA and similar forums that there is a problem for Nexus One, Desire and other phone sporting Adreno 200 GPU. So, any news on that?
  2. Google Adsense

3. AoOs

AoOs Members

I'm wondering the same thing. :)
  4. jukyO

jukyO Members

ATM, I am using MIUI AU ICS version. Go to their site and download version 2.1.10 ICS BETA. Most of the stuff works and you have an option to enable A2SD.

Sent from MIUI powered phone
  5. pushu.x

pushu.x Members

I tried MIUI-Au's rom but it's really unstable. Barrely got Apps2SD to work. The down side is that's really unstable. What can I say... it's a beta. Still waiting for a better version. They made a whole lot of improvements with the 2.1.20 version but there's a lot more to work on. Anyway really good job so far.

Cheers.

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miuiandroid.com forum app
  6. Menace

Menace Members

7. MidnightDevil

MidnightDevil Members

I also tried MIUI_AU ICS Rom, Sandvolt and BCM, however, I'm using MIUI from, here, and would be really nice to have a ICS MIUI from this site! I believe it will be stable and smooth :)

Please let us known, ICS from MIUIAndroid would defintely come out better then most of the roms :b

Share Our Site