Samsung Italian traslation pack MIUI v4 2.5.18

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by Nuorty, May 20, 2012.

1. Nuorty

Nuorty Members

Hallo,

I know that Andy is going to release the new version MIUI v4 ics 2.5.18. For version 2.5.11 I downloaded the italian pack from this italian site ---> http://www.nexus-lab.com/miui-rom-italian-packs/ but this time with 2.5.18 they didn't release it. Do you know where to find the pack for 2.5.18?

Thanks
  2. Google Adsense

3. Benson

Benson Members

I would first ask them to write where they got the I9000 Rom from - it's exactly Andy's zip, no credit or hint anywhere. :mad:

Also, if there's no language pack, just stay on the release you've got on your phone, you don't have to update every week...
  4. Nuorty

Nuorty Members

I think it is Andy's Rom because it's a ported rom from the official miui rom v4 that they traslate, the italian pack I have has been built on Andy's rom maybe, so I hoped to find someone here that has the same necessity. Are you the traslator of Andy's rom? I have seen your post about Multi Language Translation Pack 2.4.21v1 so are you maybe going to upload traslation packs (italian too) of every rom release by Andy?
    Sorry for my english.
  5. GiulioVale

GiulioVale Members

Hi Benson I know is not a big credit banner (you know my "love" for Andy's rom) but credit are inside italian traslation and is visible when you flash the zip.
    Hope a day Andy's put a more visible "watermark" so everyone can see the work he made.
  6. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin

eh ? someone kanging ?
  7. GiulioVale

GiulioVale Members

8. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin

hmmmm...

permission should have been requested before doing such thing.

whos site is this ?
  9. Mish

Mish MIUI Android Staff

Please, turn on your brain before you post crap.
    Google translate it: http://miui.nexus-lab.com/site/2012/05/14/miui-v4-ics-italiano-galaxy-s/
    And take a look at updater-script:

ui_print("");
    ui_print(" M I U I - v2.5.18 Italian Pack #1c");
    ui_print("");
    ui_print(" DEVICE: Samsung Galaxy S PACKAGER: MIUI Italia");
    ui_print(" WEB: Miui.it THANKS: Andy @ miuiandroid.com");

You know what it means ? It means that everytime someone flash it, Andy's credit is displayed.
    WTF.

Share Our Site