TEST

HTC [( JELLY BEAN )] [MIUI JB - 2.12.14_v2] - [DISCONTINUED]

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by the_maker, Jan 17, 2012.

1. the_maker

the_maker DHD Forum Moderator

Thanks to both of you.. Dekkyy can give you all the needed info to manually port miui over (the LC's build from xda), and then publish it. I will write him, or you can just drop him a pm here.. He is still active..

And since i and dekkyy don't have a DHD anymore, i can not test, but can assist in any way i can, just tell ;)
  2. the_maker

Dekkyy? See the post above mate..
  3. dekkyy

dekkyy Members

Yup, i can help. The one who is interested, just send me PM and we will talk about it;)
  4. ScOut3R

ScOut3R Members

Done. :)
  5. EboniLM

EboniLM Members

if either of you decide to tackle this... I volunteer to test. ;)

that's how badly i want you guys to continue this LOL.

|sent from my HTC Inspire via Tapatalk using Swiftkey 3. pardon errors.|
  6. the_maker

Ok, good to see things going forward. If you want, i can update the OP with the need extra info when your build is ready. If you want you can always start a new thread, but anyhow, i'm offering this to you. In case you agree and have any ideas about that just gimme pm :)
  7. EboniLM

EboniLM Members

^^ btw, i finally bought a new usb cord like you guys said, but it still won't mount as a drive on my pc. and this on both win7 and linux ubuntu.

i really think it's the rom, because i completely lost the ability to do that when i upgraded from 2.5.4. it won't even ask me if i want to charge only or mount usb drive like it used to and the usb icon does not show in the status bar.

any ideas?

8. the_maker

9. EboniLM

EboniLM Members

it works!

10. ScOut3R

ScOut3R Members

Just to keep you updated during the weekend i've managed to make a fresh rom and flash my device though it got into a loop during boot because of some conflicts. I'll try to resolve them in the coming days. I'm sorry for my delay but i'm totally new to this build process. :)
    EboniLM, the_maker and dekkyy like this.
  11. the_maker

I'm glad ;)
  12. the_maker

That is the community spirit.. BRAVO!! I'll continue and update this thread if you manage to make a bootable rom.. Maybe someone can volunteer for a beta tester prior to publishing, since that is the mother of all bugs :) :)

Keep us posted, and send dekkyy some pm's for help...
  13. EboniLM

EboniLM Members

i volunteer. i have no problem completely wiping my dhd if it means helping this rom go forward!

I've been having a major bug where an app fcing causes the phone to reboot. very frustrating. so, if volunteering to beta test will help advance this rom, I'll do it!

14. the_maker

Good to hear..

@ScOut3R: Can you contact him for the beta testing helping hand? Thanks...
  15. floge

floge Members

Best rom I´ve used, ever.

I didnt even know this existed until today when I wanted to check if there was newer version for my normal MIUI. Nice work developer! :)
  16. the_maker

Thanks ;) Maybe we'll have a new version soon, if there are enough beta testers and ScOut3R manages to prepare the build. Dekkyy has no DHD anymore so he can not prepare the new ROM.. We will see :)
  17. ScOut3R

ScOut3R Members

I'm in contact with dekkyy and i hope i have a new build at the end of the week. A new base came out which has 480p recording so i've thrown everything out i had so far and moved to that new build as the base.
    the_maker and dekkyy like this.
  18. the_maker

I know ;) Get it over with and let your fellow miuians celebrate :) :)
  19. ScOut3R

ScOut3R Members

Good news everyone! I've managed to boot up version 2.7.13. Now i'm gonna fix some "minor" bugs, like no network service or FCing System settings. It's almost there... :)
    dekkyy likes this.
  20. the_maker

GO for it.. Just send me a PM and i'll change the OP with details..

Share Our Site