HTC [( JELLY BEAN )] [MIUI JB - 2.12.14_v2] - [DISCONTINUED]

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by the_maker, Jan 17, 2012.

1. dekkyy

dekkyy Members

No, i ment for 2.4.6.
    This is really wierd!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
  2. the_maker

the_maker DHD Forum Moderator

@EboniLM Maybe you misunderstood. You have to put the .apk inside the .zip of the ROM (in system/app) if you want to reflash it like that. Cause if you put it on the phone, then wipe it (it will clear the app) it is of no use. Just push/copy it to system/app and reboot the phone. Then find the WiFifix app and start it. It should fix wifi network if your country code (defined by some parameters in ICS) is causing the problem.
  3. EboniLM

EboniLM Members

Ooohhh! I see, I see. I did it right this time and installed the package. I don't see a WiFix app icon or anything but it DID install. I'm assuming it's working?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6
  4. dekkyy

dekkyy Members

You won't see wifix icon, this is only to fix wifi.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
  5. dizzyg

dizzyg Members

LOVING ICS, just one question, does this rom support HSDPA? just wondering since I only ever see a 3G icon now when I used to see HSDPA (h) -> (3G)
  6. the_maker

Ok, my bad, i misunderstood. I meant WiFifixmanager.apk. This is a app that sometimes solves the wifi region code and thus fixing the connectivity problem on some ICS devices.

If someone has problems, they can try this also..

Attached Files:

7. the_maker

Yes, i have "H" on mine :)
  8. dizzyg

dizzyg Members

is it a setting im missing? Iv checked under carrier info and I have 2G, 3G preferred, and only 3G, I have mine set to 3G preferred, my network definitely supports HSDPA
  9. dizzyg

dizzyg Members

After a reboot im now getting HSDPA, I hadn't rebooted since first install!
  10. the_maker

:) glad you fixed it
    dizzyg likes this.
  11. EboniLM

EboniLM Members

Just an update, my wi-fi's been working great. Just got home from the gym and it automatically switched from data and connected to my home wifi, which it wasn't doing before the fix.

Thanks!!!

[Sent from my HTC Inspire via Tapatalk 2 Final :) Pardon errors.]
  12. Tonny

Tonny Members

Hi guys.

Just tried this great rom out and found it very very very nice, but i must admit that my native language Danish is sort of missing.
    Is there any way that i can get a danish language pack to my phone?
    Or do i just have to wait until someone with a bit more mini knowledge translates it?

thanks in advance!
  13. the_maker

Glad you like it, but unfortunately you have to wait for a fixed translations.. Still no multilingual.. .
  14. EboniLM

EboniLM Members

Okay...it's not working again. No matter how many times i reboot, flash the wifix apk, or hit connect...it still shows the little wifi icon with an exclamation point and circle. Even turning my wifi off and back on, scanning. NOTHING helps. Now it just won't work at all.

help???

Okay, I just reflashed the rom and my wifi works now. But am i going to have to reflash the rom every time?

Another Update: Just got home and my wifi isn't working once again. This is beyond frustrating at this point...
  15. dekkyy

dekkyy Members

Try to flash this kernel
  16. EboniLM

EboniLM Members

Kernel flashed. Won't know if it works until I leave somewhere and then come back. I'll keep you guys posted.

[Sent from my HTC Inspire via Tapatalk 2.0 :) Pardon errors.]
  17. the_maker

18. EboniLM

EboniLM Members

Everything's been working fine so far. I've downloaded that kernel onto my phone just in case though.

Question: how do I access my data plan/data limit settings? The only way I could access them was whenever that annoying Data Usage Warning would come up. But since I've upped my data limit in order to prevent seeing that annoying notification, I haven't been able to access those settings. I think I may have turned off my data completely by accident...

So, how can I access the Data Monitor settings?

19. dekkyy

dekkyy Members

Go to Tools folder/Monitor and there you can set data limit.
  20. EboniLM

EboniLM Members

Already tried that. The only option I can change there is the monitoring start date. Its not the same screen that would come up whenever I got the warning.

This is the screen, I can't get any options changed except the monitoring start date.

Attached Files:

Share Our Site