TEST

Samsung [KERNEL] 2.6.35.14 -XCeLL-X69 1.6GHz [#16] XCeLL-XV 2.6.35.7 1.2GHz [#7]

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by cattleprod, Aug 28, 2011.

1. cattleprod

cattleprod Members

change values by script an reboot or can echo to that file using terminal but that won't persist after reboot.
  2. cattleprod

cattleprod Members

Updated kernel,
    Most likely the JRCU was causing the home button to lag as seems performance was been effected by this RCU
  3. override182

override182 Members

Changed to underclock and uv the gpu values and repacked using ES file manager but it failed to flash.. is there any method i can compile it back into a working flashable zip on phone since i cant access any computer now.. thx in advance..

And btw, there r only two working values for gpu mV is it.. it means that even that we go for 100 instead of the default 160, its still 500000?

Sent from my GT-I9100
  4. cattleprod

cattleprod Members

Oiiii f*ck off spamming in my Thread, can moderator remove that post please
  5. cattleprod

cattleprod Members

Use ES and go to the init.d (/etc/init.d) folder and you find the 99gpu script were you can edit the values, save it and then reboot the phone, you don't need to flash the zip again :)
    Yup the only two values for gpu mV an they correspond to the two gpu clock speeds so if you overclock gpu to say the 400MHz you would need to add extra volltage say like 1100mV does that answer you question?

Will be uploading #11 as found a error in cpufreq code which was probably the cause of the lag an not the JRCU so that's been added back also some patch's to ondemand gov and one which disables file sync.

EDIT just to let you know GPU is already UV 100MHz - 850000, 267MHz - 950000
  6. xavihernandez

xavihernandez Members

@cattleprod
    Thanks for your continuous work!
    Are the frequencies back to 200-1600 ? You added back voltage control?
  7. cattleprod

cattleprod Members

Yup cpu table back to 200 - 1600 and you have voltage control for both cpu & gpu :)
  8. xavihernandez

xavihernandez Members

@cattleprod
    Thanks!
    i have a question : what do you think of keeping frequency to 1kHz only @ 800mV and do not use other frequencies. Someone has tried and said that it saves battery. What about performances?
  9. AndreiLux

AndreiLux Members

what the hell...
  10. cattleprod

cattleprod Members

Yeah sorry don't really understand the question :s
  11. jordan30589

jordan30589 Members

cattleprod when are you planning on releasing version #11 since you had said you found a little error on the previous update?? And one more question, I know your kernel supports BLN but is there any way to make it work on GalnetMIUI 1.10.14?? Thanks
  12. cattleprod

cattleprod Members

#11 will come very soon been busy with some studying but here a test kernel an this one can be overclocked to 1.8GHz, patched .14 and has support for tegrak touch move app, smartassV2 (does lag a little in home screen) and also using some different CFLAGS in this kernel.

http://www.multiupload.com/93L4XVUID6

If you clock it to 1.8GHz and it splits the cpu in two do not come back an blame me it's your choice, really this clock speed is for benchmarks an not to be use for any length of time, some people will be lucky an can run at this speed, but if you having to use 1550mV an still can't run this speed, then leave it your phone can't run 1.8GHz. I have it running at 1500mV but still can be unstable at times this just for nutter's really :)

I can add the LIb file needed for BLN but Galnet should have that added really
  13. jordan30589

jordan30589 Members

Haha dont worry i dont even know if im going to use it since i took MIUI off because of BLN, but thanks anyways :) And no its not on the weekly updates, i tried your Xcell #8 and 10 and the error message pops up saying its not compatible with BLN, i know its because of the ROM because on Chameleon Final it works and even they said its not included. A work around i found for that was using Siyah kernel that you can get from XDA, which just by adding the kernel BLN works, i dont know why not with yours :s
  14. vukandric

vukandric Members

Any news on #11? Take your time, I just wanted to check the current status. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  15. siulas

siulas Members

Does anyone has problem with in-call volume? It just looks like lowest volume is still loud as hell? Is this known bug?
  16. xavihernandez

xavihernandez Members

@cattleprod
    Hi, wanted to try your last beta kernel but it's not BLN compatible. Could you add those lib files please?
  17. dpark

dpark Members

hi cattle,
    is it possible to implement mDNIe so that i can modify the screen settings?
  18. xavihernandez

xavihernandez Members

dpark +1

Using #10 @ 200-1200Hz with -50mV undervolt, it's working good without any freeze.
  19. xos84292

xos84292 Members

20. cattleprod

cattleprod Members

Share Our Site