Samsung [KERNEL] 2.6.35.14 -XCeLL-X69 1.6GHz [#16] XCeLL-XV 2.6.35.7 1.2GHz [#7]

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by cattleprod, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Jekabs Gzibovskis

Jekabs Gzibovskis Members

I just tried installing Galnet MIUI Stable 2.10.21 which came together with their kernel and BT worked. Unfortunately, I was not able to manage some apps to work, so I am back at Default MIUI with same BT issue. So in my case working specific apps are more important than not working BT. But still I would be pleased.
  2. cattleprod

cattleprod Members

that's a problem with BT can't fix have to wait for cyanogen to fix
  3. cattleprod

cattleprod Members

that's a problem with BT i can't fix have to wait for cyanogen to fix
  4. Tr0jAn

Tr0jAn Admin

Is this Kernel still being updated? I like it as it is small and seems OK on battery..

TrOjAn
  5. cattleprod

cattleprod Members

errrr its slowed down alot due to not much interest and started on compiling a kernel which based more on battery saving. Not sur if anybody to interested in that?
  6. adyscorpius

adyscorpius Members

We'd love to have a kernel like that... Its been long since you released something.. If you've got it, we'll use it man... :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  7. vukandric

vukandric Members

+1 ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  8. cattleprod

cattleprod Members

Really sorry I had no internet for past 2-3 weeks only internet I did was from my phone :( but in next couple of days will compile and upload XCeLL-XV which is the kernel I,ve been talking about :) Will also update XCeLL-X69 as XV is not O/C nor is it patched to .14 or have BLN. Only major issue is vibration seems to be broken will have to check cyanogen git but have a feeling miui have changed the code themselves like they have with backlights and they don't release thier source code which is a shame and does break GPL.
  9. cattleprod

cattleprod Members

no worries will update soon :)
  10. cattleprod

cattleprod Members

hello updated first post with XCeLL-XV kernel only in zip file which is flashed in recovery. Removed the XCeLL-X69 links as they don't work now have to use mediafire will upload it back again.
  11. cattleprod

cattleprod Members

updated both kernels :) in XV fixed the themes not applying. hope some people could give me some feedback on the XV as not able to update my thread title post :/
  12. AnoIDE

AnoIDE Members

The download for XCeLL-X69 dont work :(
    So BLN is active now ??

sorry for my english, i'm french :p
  13. cattleprod

cattleprod Members

Sorry about that for some reason the two zip file links are not working or showing older kernels i had change them to dropbox links but still going to mediafire?? a may start a new thread as having problems with this one since it changed but for now can still download the tar version :). BLN code has been added to XCeLL-X69 but you need to add libfile needed yourself can be found on xda will add a link to it when i've come home from work.
  14. cattleprod

cattleprod Members

All links should be up and running now :)
  15. cattleprod

cattleprod Members

updated XCeLL-XV kernel only, as I'm going to stop working on the XCeLL-X69 as just prefer to work on the one kernel and ICS kernel drop shouldn't be that long to wait now :)
  16. cattleprod

cattleprod Members

added support for Extweaks app :) great app it is, but you find not all setting work as not add in at kernel level but all gpu setting work so will hotplug setting and most of misc setting will work. You will find that in XCeLL-XV by default android logger is set as a module so not sure if can switch it on or off will need to test it.
  17. Sharp87

Sharp87 Members

what is difference of kernel xcell x69 and xcell xv
  18. cattleprod

cattleprod Members

Main difference is XCell-XV is not overclocked, has less governors and schedulers and has been gear towards battery saving then performance.
  19. Tr0jAn

Tr0jAn Admin

Nice work cattleprod, thought there might have been a bit more "chatter" in this thread... must just "work" :) well done
  20. bruce_wein

bruce_wein Members

How is the XV compared to Siyah kernel ?

Share Our Site