TEST

Losses network after screen lock

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by xodus_e, May 4, 2012.

1. xodus_e

xodus_e Members

I have 2.4.27 running in my Galaxy Nexus. I see a issue, when I lock the screen the phone within a minute losses network. The status bar would say "Emergency Calls Only". After I unlock the screen, the phone then tries to connect to the network and it gets connected quiet quickly.
    I have tried complete wipe data and re installing. It does seem to help. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. Thanks!
  2. Google Adsense

3. xodus_e

xodus_e Members

This is now sorted out with 2.5.4. Thank you so much!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  4. ashmerae

ashmerae Members

I'm, unfortunately, having a similar issue. I'm not able to get emails or text messages in real time. Example: last night I received messages at 3:30AM and 3:45AM (per the sender), but I didn't get a notification until I unlocked my phone at 6:30AM. I am using ChompSMS (since Handcent doesn't like MiUi and because I want personalized notifications for different contact).

I don't know if I'm losing service/signal or if there's an app auto killer pre-installed with MiUi? Total noob here... anyone have any suggestions? I'm on Verizon Galaxy Nexus Build Number MIUI-206220 IMM761, Kernel version 3.0.33-tuna-faux123-018+, Baseband version 1515.09 V.FC04/1515.FC05. (<--btw, I have NO idea what any of that means).

Share Our Site