HTC MIUI 1.3.25 HTC DESIRE ENGLISH PACK #1c * UPDATED *

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by MarkHUK, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kowalski

Kowalski Members

LOL... Solution for lags & FCs: Switch ext2/ext3 to ext4.
    I did that and now I have a smooth Miui and not FCs.
    ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App
  2. dstephens189

dstephens189 Members

In regards to the lag, I think it may have something to do with the wallpaper scroll. Since I flashed it about 5 hours ago I've had no lag whatsoever .. still get the occasional force close but i think that has something to do with backed up apps from the previous froyo build.. delete them and re-install fresh and I think evetmrything should be fine..

3. @dap

@dap Members

Wow, nice one, Mark! Amazingly polished for 1st release. Thanks, as always, and please keep up the good work.

[EDIT]
    Oh, and the signature issue with Exchange email is fixed now -sweet!

And a full wipe with re-installation of user apps definitely yields a better result. No FCs here.
  4. lutin

lutin Members

Anyone have an issue with the headphone socket? When I take my headphones out while music is playing, the music doesn't pause.

[EDIT]
    This issue is actually a bit worse than I thought. I just received a call but couldn't hear anything through the phones earpiece (I didn't have any headphones connected).
    It seems as if the phone still thinks headphones are plugged in, which would explain why the music doesn't pause when I unplug my headphones.
  5. Midian666

Midian666 Members

hey mark,

since gingerbread you have to change the heapsize in 64m. A lot of users running into problems with 32m.

cheers

Ps. thx for your good work
  6. lutin

lutin Members

How do you change the heapsize and what difference does it make?
  7. @dap

@dap Members

Oh, nice catch, man! :) That was really bugging me...
  8. homelesskitty

homelesskitty Members

Don't know if it's just me, and it doesn't happen EVERY time but with sms delivery notifications on it sometimes the notification pop up "Message received by..." will state the wrong person, sometimes the person you sent an sms to previously. As I say, this is not constant and I don't know whether it's effected by starting a whole new message thread, replying to an existing thread or replying through the new sms popup, but it happens from time to time for me. It's no big deal for me, I usually disable the delivery notifications anyway, but as they are on by default and I have noticed this happen maybe 4 or 5 times today out of maybe 10 texts sent in total, I thought it worth mentioning to see if it's a common bug, or just me.

Totally got a fright when it told me a message to my girlfriend was received by "mum". Which, of course, the conversation thread showed wasn't (much to my relief).

9. eyeball

eyeball Members

Just a quick one, i'm new to this whole Modding Flashing etc so please excuse the following daft question. Is it as simple as flashing the new language pack C over my existing GB Miui? Or should i be flashing a clean slate GB followed by the LP C?
  10. probedb

probedb Members

A quick one from a newbie. I've rooted my phone but can't S-OFF it using Unrevoked and AlphaRev doesn't list my radio as supported. It's 5.11.05.27.

Do I need to be S-OFF before I can do this?

Cheers all,
    Paul.
  11. apxbx

apxbx Members

You can just flash it over your current ROM.
  12. apxbx

apxbx Members

Download the 'AlphaRev 1.8 HBOOT reflash utility' .iso file (http://alpharev.nl/), burn it to a disc, Boot into the disc (It's a Live CD) with your phone connected and USB Debugging enabled. Should work fine (as long as your phone is rooted). Radio version should not effect it at all.
  13. probedb

probedb Members

Tried and failed :( I get unsupported device, it doesn't even manage to display the phone info it's obviously trying output as it's all blank.

The devs only go on IRC for support so I guess I'll have to figure that out.

The phone is rooted with unrevoked.
  14. salle

salle Members

No one else have these problems? Weird..
  15. xxtrash

xxtrash Members

if u got a s-off rooted phone u can do it with Root Explorer. Go to /system/ press Mount R/W at the top right. Then Open build.prop in a Text Editor. Find dalvik.vm.heapsize=32m and change the 32m, to 64m or something that you like. Save it. Restart the phone
  16. lutin

lutin Members

Dang, my phone isn't S-OFF rooted. Anyway, hopefully friday's update will be a bit more stable.
  17. Bodhi

Bodhi Members

Unfortunately it won't help but I don't have one single problem! No lag, no nothing...

18. roalex

roalex Members

Mine really lags as soon as i connected it to the USB with debugging on.
  19. faddys123

faddys123 Members

Miui au is not laggy it's perfect

20. MarkHUK

MarkHUK MIUIAndroid.com founder Staff Member

As is MIUI-Devs :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share Our Site