MIUI 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, v5 Black Android Theme [blackandroidtheme.com] - DISCONTINUED

Discussion in 'Theme Releases' started by Pele, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Support :
    • MIUI (2.3, 4.0, 4.1 and v5)
    Full support, changelogs and other information available at website​
    IF YOU WISH TO USE ANY MATERIAL FROM THE BLACK ANDROID THEME I.E. BASE, MODDED APPS ETC, PLEASE RESPECT THE ANDROID COMMUNITY AND CREDIT WHERE POSSIBLE. PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR LINKS. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT BEING REPORTED UNDER THE RULES AND MAY RESULT IN FURTHER ACTION BEING TAKEN UNDER IP. THANK YOU.
    SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
    ----​
  2. Google Adsense

3. Pele

Keep Up to date with the MIUI BAT - Work in Progress & Updates on bugfixes and updates.

As always feedback and bug report - most welcome.
  4. yaatzek

yaatzek Members

Looks really great, but it would be more black when there would be black and white icons. If You could add that it would be perfect.
  5. Hayden4018

Hayden4018 Members

Very nice theme. I just love it. Keep up the great work.

As a request, can U theme SwiftKey X keyboard to be completely black, I have a black theme, but would love that the separator lines to be black to.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
  6. ooolong

ooolong Members

Great theme, I've been looking for a minimalist black and white theme for a while now. Noticed a potential issue with the dialer list background, it is white instead of black. Also, the preview pictures for the theme is located in /preview/preview/, should just be in /preview/ so it will show up. I have one suggestion for the theme... I think the toggles when in compact mode would look better without the white border on the sides.
  7. Pele

once the theme itself is solid, then ill work on extra stuff. atm its mainly fine tuning and bug fixing etc.
  8. Hayden4018

Hayden4018 Members

OK. thanks in advance

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
  9. ryssen88

ryssen88 Members

I like your theme, but i wish you could see the edges of boxpopups and in settings atleast,
    Thank you so much for getting rid of as much orange as you could, i cant stand it.

One bug when adding widget, the widget names don't show
  10. Pele

MIUI BAT has been updated to v 1.0.4 and is now available for download at the Black Android theme Blog

Thank you
  11. P00t

P00t Members

Thanksss flashing it on miui now
  12. jamester44

jamester44 Members

This is nice. I like it so far. great idea. I only have one suggestion. I use the email app, not Gmail, for work and the highlight color for new and unread email is white which makes the white letters kinda disappear. I wonder if the highlight color can be changed. Outstanding work
  13. jamester44

jamester44 Members

Oh, also I forgot, when you compose a new email through the email app the "to" and "subject" fields are blank or atleast you can't see to and subject words and when you start typing the message the letters are kind of gray not black. Again great work sir.
  14. mutedf8

mutedf8 Members

How to get back the Old Icons ?
  15. platinumrims

platinumrims Members

This theme is a great idea but its not finished.

some of it what it doesn't do makes it almost unusable. But this is probably going to be one of my favorites when its finished

Sent from my HTC Desire CDMA using Tapatalk
  16. Pele

all feedback has been noted.

Atm im stripping bat to try and adress some core issues such as text colours etc, as there are some compatibility issues with 3rd party apps. The dl will still be available for those wishing to experience that power of BAT lol.
  17. buzzwyzr

buzzwyzr Members

Anxiously awaiting today's release. :)

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app
  18. platinumrims

platinumrims Members

Word. As am I

Sent from my HTC Desire CDMA using Tapatalk
  19. dbisch

dbisch Members

Looking forward to this.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk
  20. Pele

MIUI BAT has been updated and now available for download.

Thank you.
  21. ooolong

ooolong Members

The update looks amazing. I like the changes that have been made since the last version. I've found some kinks in the theme already (unless they are intended)... when connecting a usb and selecting how to manage the connection the popup window is grey instead of black, this also occurs when powering down the device/4-way reboot. Keep up the great work Pele!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share Our Site