MIUI 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, v5 Black Android Theme [blackandroidtheme.com] - DISCONTINUED

Discussion in 'Theme Releases' started by Pele, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spyr0s

Spyr0s Members

Any chance of redesigning the percentace battery style?
  2. Winghater

Winghater Members

Anyone else on V4 notice the nav bar icons are way too dim? Like almost impossible to see? That's the only must fix I notice. The other things I can live with. That's on a galaxy nexus btw.
  3. pedrodog69

pedrodog69 Members

Everything is great except in my Gmail in menu the colors needs to be inverted or something. I can't see or send items to trash!
  4. Spyr0s

Spyr0s Members

I have a strange bug with the theme on my SGS2, Backlight toogle doesn't work and if i reboot Data and GPS toogles doesn't work :S

I'm on Asnet 2.6.18 with Siyah kernel 3.3.2 if this has to do anything with that, Suave theme works fine btw :S

Also can you theme the Samsung camera with an ics icon? Process name is com.sec.android.app.camera or at least someone pass me an ics camera icon to edit the mtz.
  5. Flavio

Flavio Members

very nice theme... Now Im more happy with my MIUI... I have theme choices in this section of website...

Congrats all theme builders who are posting here!
  6. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin

sgs2 users - known issue with theme resources not applying correctly. Xiaomi are aware and are working towards a fix.
    MasterTB likes this.
  7. MasterTB

MasterTB Members

Awesome!!!!!!
  8. Xunair1988

Xunair1988 Members

It's really cool.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
  9. MasterTB

MasterTB Members

have you tried the theme with 2.6.22??
    I haven't installed yet (at work=can't download)
  10. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin

Pushing a update shortly to mirror todays Rom changes
    MasterTB likes this.
  11. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin

MIUI 4.0 Black Android has been updated and is now available for download via the website.

Many thanks

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Flavio likes this.
  12. MasterTB

MasterTB Members

Tried the latest update on my SGS II, same issues with the SMS app, white text on white background.
    Sorry to report this.
  13. LDiomedi

LDiomedi Members

Same here. The settings are in white too. I' m on 2.6.22 ported to my defy

Enviado desde mi MB525 usando Tapatalk 2

Attached Files:

14. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin

Can you provide a screenshot of this please. Collecting data to get this sorted
  15. MasterTB

MasterTB Members

Basically the same as my previous sreens from the theme. Though something has change on miui's side because the latest version of Black Town (from MIUI.com) works just fine.
    Here's what you asked for:
    Screenshot_2012-06-25-19-09-01.png Screenshot_2012-06-25-19-09-18.png Screenshot_2012-06-25-19-09-27.png Screenshot_2012-06-25-19-09-41.png Screenshot_2012-06-25-19-10-09.png Screenshot_2012-06-25-19-09-01.png Screenshot_2012-06-25-19-09-18.png Screenshot_2012-06-25-19-09-27.png Screenshot_2012-06-25-19-09-41.png Screenshot_2012-06-25-19-10-09.png

I forgot to edit some text on the pics... if a mod can. Sorry about that.
  16. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin

Awww shit... just checking back through some emails with xiaomi reps. I spotted something... gonna test before i see red :oops:
  17. MasterTB

MasterTB Members

Hope you get it sorted, I really want to use the theme. Simple, stylish, clean...
    Good luck.
  18. steslatt

steslatt Members

Some of the yes and no buttons still don't work on black town. For example when you plug in USB cable to PC. Also when entering text it has black text on black background when held in landscape.
  19. MasterTB

MasterTB Members

Yeah but those are really minor issues. the majority of the theme is working and most controls are usable. I prefer that error than to have a white on white SMS app. It is not perfect but what do you use more often, the SMS app or the USB controls??
    Hopefully this little things will get sorted in time and we will be able to enjoy fully working themes.
  20. jfizz88

jfizz88 Members

i just saw in the theme thread that raakaysh batman 4.0 theme fixed that white on white issue
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share Our Site