MIUI 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, v5 Black Android Theme [blackandroidtheme.com] - DISCONTINUED

Discussion in 'Theme Releases' started by Pele, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin

im undecided on the bluetooth part... but kind of see what you mean about it being active or inactive etc.
  2. casouzaj

casouzaj Members

You see, I'm just focused on visiblity. The bluetooth icon you currently employ doesn't offer much differences between the disconnected and connected states. I'll give you a practical example where it counts the most for me: my phone is in my car's dashboard, in a dock, reasonably distant from my eyes, paired to an old Moto T505 FM transmitter car kit, a situation when I can't, for obvious reasons, stray my eyes from the road much.

To illustrate my point, here are the current bluetooth icons:
    20120414_204327.jpg 20120414_204405.jpg

And here are mine again, just for easy comparison:
    20120414_204327 - Cópia.jpg 20120414_204405 - Cópia.jpg

Thanks again, anyway.
  3. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin

No no, i totally see where you are coming from, and yes you are right, there is NOT enough differences in on / active bluetooth connectivity. I am looking at ways to implement but at the same time keeping in line with the UI style etc
    casouzaj likes this.
  4. casouzaj

casouzaj Members

Sure! Of course you don't have to use the icons I uploaded. I was just making a point here. Any other ideas of yours which could really make a noticeable difference between when blluetooth is just turned on, but not connected to other devices, and when there is a connection active, would surely do. Thanks a lot for understanding me!

EDIT: Yay!!! Have just read that you have included new bluetooth icons in your progressive updates list. You're fast! Thousand thanks! Just can't wait for your next build!
  5. ia5577

ia5577 Members

nice theme. thanks
  6. casouzaj

casouzaj Members

Wow!!! Version 1013 is pretty perfect to me now! The bluetooth connected icon is way better than ever. BAT is, doubtlessly, the best theme ever made for MIUI! Besides, your speed in handling issues we, mere mortals, point out, is astounding!

Thanks a ton, Pele!

Best regards,
    Carlos
    Pele likes this.
  7. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin

I try my best :D

I am here listening, just busy with work atm, but fitting in theme dev in free time to make sure the Black Android project is not being neglected.
    If you spot anything else dont hesitate to let me know

Regards :)
    casouzaj likes this.
  8. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin

MIUI 2.3 Black Android has been updated and is available for download via the website.
    Thank you
  9. casouzaj

casouzaj Members

Thank you, Pele. Version 1033 is already glowing in my Defy' screen. Your sense of aesthetics is pretty astounding! First impressions: my contacts icons seem to be more square now, the selection boxes in general seem to be a little bit smaller (doesn't impact visiblity, at all), the Tools icon is rounder. Beautiful looks in general!

Well, here I come again with my crazy ideas. Not sure whether it would be feasible or not, but would it be possible, in the dialer application, to make a contact picture be zoomed in and take the whole screen (or most of iit) during calls?

Rest assured that, as long as I keep MIUI on my Defy, your wonderful theme will be there!

Thanks again.

Best regards,
    Carlos
  10. casouzaj

casouzaj Members

Pele, a couple of suggestions for icons in the status bar, if I may, also in the sake of visibility:

1) again the additional running tasksing icon, which you have already changed due to the white number over white background, now, if possible, make the number a lot bigger, something like the plus character followed by the number. For example, if there are four more tasks running, the icon could be reduced to '+4', taking the whole space currently used by that icon;

2) Likewise for the battery icon, if it is set to show the percentage of remaining charge. Please, make that number way bigger. You could remove the battery symbol around it, showing just a bigger number, or place either a thin vertical battery or a '%'symbol at the side of a big number, or whatever other solution you might think of.

Thanks anyway.

Regards,
    Carlos
  11. ia5577

ia5577 Members

the drop down menu for USB connect still white background. besides that all seem well. thanks
  12. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin

Ill check out to see if anything changed. but im on latest build and i sont have that issue.

re-dl the theme again apply and reboot.
  13. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin

Hi Carlos :)

ok short and sweet.

1 - Unable to do so as this is hardcoded into the rom itself so there is no way of altering the size of the mubers.
    2 - tbh i never thought of that battery percentage display as never really use it, but i see - the numbers are ULTRA TINY.- will fix something before tonights update.

In regards to your last post about the dialler photo being stretched to full screen - i doubt this is possible ?

Regards

Pele
  14. simple28

simple28 Members

看上去不错,但怎么去下载的了
  15. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin

您好访问blackandroidtheme.com网站

导航MIUI2.3使用的标签页面顶部

随时读取更改并继续下载部分

问候

:)
  16. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin

MIUI 2.3 Black Android has been updated and is available for download via the website.

Thank you
  17. casouzaj

casouzaj Members

Pele, your theme just gets better at each and every release. First impressions on version 1041: the changes you've made to the music application are just great! I've noticed that you have removed the white image behind the additional tasks number, the battery percentage icon is now much, much better than the previous one, the uninstall menu is beautiful!

Thanks, thanks, thanks! You know, I was thinking about flashing a non-MIUI ROM to my phone, but I've just given up on that idea, because I would miss your terrific theme, and, most important, unmatched support, badly!

Best regards,
    Carlos
    Pele likes this.
  18. ia5577

ia5577 Members

i still have the white backgorund for the USB pull down menu after installing the latest ,mtz
  19. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin

Hi, can you provide a screenshot of this pls.

Thanks
  20. casouzaj

casouzaj Members

I don't have this issue. I.e., if you mean the menu shown below, mine seems to be pretty readable, don't you think?

20120504_150925.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share Our Site