TEST

HTC MIUI 2.3.4a (07/10/11) Discussion

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by skuddy, Jul 12, 2011.

1. neilcifer

neilcifer Members

Thank You!

I 100% agree with 2fast here. His roms are way better and detailed than miui.us roms. That being said...............THANK YOU 2FAST! I actually took the time to register here to say thanks. Guess I should register on 2fast's page as well since i use his roms all the time.
  2. 2fast4u88

2fast4u88 Members

Thanks for the kind words. I also left out another very important detail. The past ports I have did have been full of issues. It wasn't from the port but miui's side. Where the miui.us had the same issues if not more. With those issues I know some go back to 1.7 builds.

Which makes doing the ports about useless if they have issues bad from the get go.
  3. neilcifer

neilcifer Members

Agreed. The last one I know of with the fewest bugs, is 1.7.22 with your kernel. So, That's what I am running now. I may give your froyo htc sense (rc2) a shot. I still find miui to be the easiest to use so far.
  4. mkm1126

mkm1126 Members

Yes, that is the same one I'm stuck on as well. I'm excited for a more stable build for 2fast to port. I have tried many other roms and to be honest, always end up back on one from 2fast. Thanks for the dependable builds, man!

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
  5. 2fast4u88

2fast4u88 Members

No problem... Update ports being tested as I type for installing and things working for the most part. Then will be uploaded. I also forgot to mention cmtd will not work with miui.us versions correctly from what I looked at.
  6. lbcleve

lbcleve Members

Just flashed wifes phone with the newest version of MIUI, she loves it except for the MMS part. I added the APN for cellular south but all the pics that come in are thumbnails only, even when you click on them. Any ideas on how to fix this problem. Thanks.
  7. 2fast4u88

2fast4u88 Members

Which miui did you flash if it was my versions I fixed this. This build doesn't have have it and neither does miui.us.
  8. Lain

Lain Members

im running MIUI 2.3.4a Stable (7/10/11) on a HTC Desire,
    i love the mod but games are crashing all the time before they even start up i get a black screen and i have to hit home button and then turn the game on to get the force closed window, a game that does that is Inotia: 3 , and from looking around some folks are Saying EGL is messed up in Miui? is there a fix that anyone knows?

Share Our Site