TEST

MIUI 2.5.18

Discussion in 'HTC One X' started by benjamin336, May 18, 2012.

1. benjamin336

benjamin336 Members

It tells me my Kernel is out of date and gives me a tutorial in Chinese.

Anyone knows how to fix this, update the kernel?
  2. Google Adsense

3. tungdoan

tungdoan Members

4. iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches Script Gatekeeper Staff Member

5. Drefsab

Drefsab Members

Does mobile data work on this? I've installed it dont get a H or anything like that and when I try to setup a gmail account its keeps taking me to a wifi setup page (but im not near any wifi points I can use).
  6. tungdoan

tungdoan Members

Cheers mate. Just done it and now start to experience
  7. benjamin336

benjamin336 Members

ROM works but seems a little laggy, it's a shame considering the phone has so much power.
  8. Planet X

Planet X Members

The ROM looks nice but I miss a dark theme for MIUI v4. Ifyou install Apex launcher the launcher is even smoother than on a sense rom. Also the animations are nice. But I had one unexpected reboot already.
  9. benjamin336

benjamin336 Members

Why are the cores set to 1ghz?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
  10. benjamin336

benjamin336 Members

Nvm just me who can't read

11. raz

raz Members

Just installed it and everything runs fine and smooth for me. The only problem I have is the mobile data. I don't get any. No h or 3g symbols to indicate any traffic and no sites will load. Is there any fix for this? They have resolved this issue on the cm9

12. raz

raz Members

My apologies. Sometimes I can be retarded. After you install it the settings have it disabled. Just switched mobile data on and works like a charm. Can't believe I have a working version of miui on my phone. I'm in love.

13. Ronan

Ronan Members

The screen flickers like a flickery thing when the twitter app is rotated to landscape view. Is this a bug with the app or the ROM? Can't say I've noticed it with any other apps yet but I only installed MIUI last night......
  14. fishy

fishy Members

how can i change the mobile data traffic amount from 50mb to anything else ? the button doesnt works for me, and i cant turn off the notification icon in the notification bar.
  15. Bharanidharan Viswanathan

Bharanidharan Viswanathan Members

there is an app named "monitor" with which you can control your mobile data limit
  16. fishy

fishy Members

yeah, i tried with that, but clicking on "Mobile data used" button, nothing happens, and i also cant turn this monitoring off.
  17. Ronan

Ronan Members

The Monitor app isn't very logical...... If you flick the "Turn Off Automatically" toggle switch to "ON", you can then edit the "Mobile Data used" settings. Mind you, when I tried this the new settings only seem to stick if you leave the "Turn off automatically" switch in the ON position... :(
  18. benjamin336

benjamin336 Members

I had this issue on the Aroma Beta version, but it seems to be working with 2.5.18 for me at least.
  19. raz

raz Members

Is anyone else experiencing problems with receiving and sending mms messages? Ive tried over and over and can't receive or send any.

Share Our Site