Miui for Nexus 4

But not with MIUI as it has Android 4.1.1-4.1.2.
It will be for Nexus 4 but as soon as MIUI will hit v5 to 4.2.2.

If you want have MIUI as first, you should buy Xiaomi device... You choose Nexus for being fist on Android AOSP updates and you are not happy with that... so its just your bad choice...

Hmm We all are waiting for Google Nexus MIUI official support of ROM ...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

If you want have MIUI as first, you should buy Xiaomi device... You choose Nexus for being fist on Android AOSP updates and you are not happy with that... so its just your bad choice...

HS on:
Please moderators, keep in mind that if xiaomi can sell phones it's because people like us download their rom every week.

You say true, if we want miui we just have to buy a xiaomi but we can't do that officialy. That's why i buy a nexus 4.

I don't like the choises of miui, i don't understand them and now xiaomi looks like any big company like samsung, apple...
Just an example, developement of xperia s was stoped.

I know it's legitimate, we never see a sense UI on other phones than HTC. And i love miui, my next phone will be a xiaomi but it don't change the fact that miui is going to look like so many company are,

I'm sure miui will be ported on the nexus 4, it's easy compared to other phones so i don't know why they will not make it happen.
Wait and see

Thank's for your work mod's ;)

Because Nexus 4 is only 4.2.2 and Miui v5 is 4.1.1/2 at the moment. Do you see that now? You can't build v5 for Nexus 4.

Wysłane z MI 2

Because Nexus 4 is only 4.2.2 and Miui v5 is 4.1.1/2 at the moment. Do you see that now? You can't build v5 for Nexus 4.

Wysłane z MI 2
Ohh then what about nexus ?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Galaxy Nexus? It has MIUIv5. Just search XDA forum.

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus 7 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

I bought this phone in December, already back then I was disappointed that there was no MIUI for Nexus 4.

Now, 5 months later, it is May and we still don't have jack sh*t...

Instead of a bunch of 4.1.x updates, why not just upgrade the base to 4.2.2..?

My friend got Nexus 4 after Christmas. He sold it and bought Mi2.
After 5 months he's happy with snappy MIUI v5.

Wysłane z MI 2

Reactions: ingbrzy
I don't know if this is the right place to write this but i got a few questions first i own a nexus 4 with Miui v5 from this website i was wondering if it updates every friday as miui normally does or not maybe because of beta version and does the updater built in work for OTA Updates i would be greatfull someone could get back to me on this thank you Johnbalz007

I don't know if this is the right place to write this but i got a few questions first i own a nexus 4 with Miui v5 from this website i was wondering if it updates every friday as miui normally does or not maybe because of beta version and does the updater built in work for OTA Updates i would be greatfull someone could get back to me on this thank you Johnbalz007
As far as I can tell, the Nexus 4 is getting weekly updates, although it seems they missed out this week's update. As for updating, you will probably have to download updates from their website.

Reactions: Johnbalz007