MULTI MIUI Multi lang 3.9.27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Thanks for your effort. Anyways there is a bug. I use german language and I can´t add birthdates to the contact list. I always receive the error: android.process.acore terminated. Thanks for your effort in advance!

I also have similar problem. android.process.acore has stopped when I export my contacts on the phone to sim card. Can this be fixed? Do ask if you need more info. Thank you.

edit: sorry I didnt notice the user above me has the same issue, but I wonder what does he meant by 'original' is working. I'm currently using fastboot developer 3.9.27 rom. I want to go back to multilang because it has google play preinstalled, but looks like even on multilang the issue is there.

Last edited:
Anyone know how to activate the xiaomi locator service? I'm in the USA and whatever activation text message it tries to send fails.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

Hi! If I install your Rom, I will get OTA packages, or do I have to download every time Rom again?

Отправлено с моего MI 2 через Tapatalk

In the release of 3.6.26 heb edition i had a good keyboard that i cant find.
How can i find it in the rom build?
And how can i install it?

I'm using MI2s multi 3.9.27 and love it!!!
:)

In 3.10.11 will be added Thai language and updated Brazilian by MIUIBrasil... :)

sorry because of the limitation of english.
i am using mi one however do not have multilang for mi one v5
so i hope you help me find out a good rom with multilang for mi one
thank you

How long should it take to boot into this version on a SGS2? It seems like it is taking too long.

How long should it take to boot into this version on a SGS2? It seems like it is taking too long.
max 5min... if its longer, then its boot looping... make a wipe data/factory reset...

Reactions: dbhuis
Status
Not open for further replies.