HTC MIUI N1/Desire Port For the HD2

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by domineus, Nov 13, 2010.

1. SiLeNcE28

SiLeNcE28 Members

I've read about a new fix for the orientation and g-sensor on xda-devs... Would you include this in your build dom?

Thanks for ur hard work ;)

Sent from my HTC HD2 MIUI using the miui-dev.com Forums App
  2. JRIP777

JRIP777 Members

The patch on xda for the orientation and g-sensor fix is incorporated into a patched version of hastarin 8.2 kernal which you can download on that post. If you want to test it download and replace the zimage from this build and the ko files that are provided on the xda post. it would take a matter of two minutes....now that you brought it up I might try it myself...even tho I dont see many ts freezes and my g-sensor seems to be working well....just to see if I can tell any difference
  3. SiLeNcE28

SiLeNcE28 Members

Ok thank you. I would try it too.

Sent from my HTC HD2 MIUI using the miui-dev.com Forums App
  4. Logan791

Logan791 Members

Sound problem.

Hi! I love this rom, but i have only one problem with ringtones. On stanby is not working just flashing without voice. I use TMOUS_3.14.531.0_Radio_15.42.50.09U_2.14.50.04 . Anyone can help me please?. Thanks. Sorry my english.
  5. Bryski

Bryski Members

6. longgiatoc

longgiatoc Members

7. Bryski

Bryski Members

Same for me, guess that just leaves BT and this build will be perfect :)

Bry.

Sent from my HD2Droid using Tapatalk
  8. b_u_d

b_u_d Members

Dom - have you had any more progress with the new build from Friday? Looking forward to getting T9 working with that build :)
  9. domineus

domineus Members

havent had a chance to test anything yet guys no hd2 just stay on your toes =) I'll be testing and doing homework today and tonight...
    one theory is the files I was using so I scrapped them and put in the files from the rootfs. I got a hand from hadosbrandon from the chat so I want to investigate that link a bit deeper. Otherwise it is just a wait in progress =)
    if I make headway, trust everyone will know and I think I am on that way to making headway
  10. slimster

slimster Members

If you need any help just say the word. :)
  11. Logan791

Logan791 Members

Anyone can help me with ring problem? please.......
  12. byrdman443

byrdman443 Members

Ring problem?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using the miui-dev.com Forums App
  13. gipaq

gipaq Members

Hi Dom,

Are you planning a v0.11.19 release? The new stuff look very nice. Does T9 now works on the dialer if you know?

Thanks
  14. Logan791

Logan791 Members

Hi, yes. i has installed all versoin and the only the problem, with ringtones. First time it working good, but when the phone is locked, can't ringing just flash nothing without voice. I has not change any settings. Maybe radio version problem? I use tmous 1024 kb version with 3.14.531.0_Radio_15.42.50.09U_2.14.50.04. sorry my english.
  15. domineus

domineus Members

11.19 is coming problem is no rootfs has horrid charging and data inconsistencies ill roll back to rootfs and release

16. Bryski

Bryski Members

Cheers for the update Dom :)

Bry.
  17. domineus

domineus Members

I should clarify a touch. Miui 11.19 has a system and ideally that can be uploaded. I have two one that works with a traditional rootds (my build) and one that works with no rootfs (that hadosbrandon let me take a look at to correct my beta build). The issue is even as a beta and even though fast charging is an issue sound is rather low and finally the data img is easily corrupted. The latter is beta of beta I'm afraid...
    But it doesn't mean its ready for prime time. I'm sure it will be soon. That said I will either have a build tonight or tomorrow morning. I wish I could get this done faster but personal reasons yall

18. b_u_d

b_u_d Members

Excellent... even for us just to have a look at it on our phones and see what changes we can expect once a more stable version comes out would be great...! Thanks mate..
  19. slimster

slimster Members

thanks dom, all your hard work and time put into this is very much appreciated! can't wait to do some hard core beta testing!
  20. byrdman443

byrdman443 Members

Im using that new miui music program and its pretty cool. You guys need to check it out.

Share Our Site