MIUI on Gnex

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by Chef Torte, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Chef Torte

Chef Torte Members

Hey guys, I have a Nexus S that I run the latest MIUI on. Is the Gnex version stable/as great as the Nexus S version? I'm considering upgrading to the Gnex because the NS is starting to show its age in my opinion and I just want to be sure I won't miss a beat.
  2. Google Adsense

3. Richard Kay

Richard Kay Members

I've been running Miui on my GNex for about a month now and it's been very stable indeed.
  4. iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches Script Gatekeeper Staff Member

The GNEX, Mi One, and Nexus S are built from source. (I think the HTC One X as well), so these devices will be very stable in comparison to the patchrom built (Honor, Arc and SGS2)
  5. magnetic_man

magnetic_man Members

The ROM is very stable indeed, and since flashing it I've tried other roms but I keep coming back to MIUI. There are minor hiccups, like for example the gallery crashes when browsing albums, and the launcher doesn't feel as fast as stock. But it's definitely the best thing that's happened to my gnex.
  6. Chef Torte

Chef Torte Members

Great to hear, thanks guys!
  7. Luigi

Luigi Members

really disappointed, though I really loved MIUI back in the ginger bread days with my old GS2, it was light, smooth and fast, but with the gnex with latest release, it is so lag, I tried a few kernel but It's still the same, the rom is stable but the feel is just not right
  8. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin Staff Member

everything takes time, some longer but it will all come together in the end
  9. Pele

10. Pele

Share Our Site