Release MIUI ROM 2.3.30 ROMS [ICS] & [GB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know , butI thought thatmaybe it isalreadysomewhere ;)

There was no changelog posted by MIUI :/

The files after (diff-ing) them were different. So just think tiny optimisation changes. Nothing worthy of a changelog.

There was no changelog posted by MIUI :/

The files after (diff-ing) them were different. So just think tiny optimisation changes. Nothing worthy of a changelog.
No XML changes today. I will ask about changes.

I just downloaded it again and installed on my SGS2 and I still get FC when i try to open the SMS app...ill try dowloading again

it doesn't need ics anyway, with the latest GB miui, it flies, i have one right here next to my SGS2 and it's smoother than the SGS2 currently!

Anyone else got Calendar FC on SGS2?

EDIT: After reading Angelo's reply below, I tried to Clear Data on Calendar Storage app and all is well again :)

great work for the update guys... only one question? when can we see compatible themes with the new ics rom? the dialler hasn`t changed :(

great work for the update guys... only one question? when can we see compatible themes with the new ics rom? the dialler hasn`t changed :(

Theme Manager should be like 3-5 weeks away. Its an entire rewrite for ICS. This is pure speculation.

Can I use OTA update option? I am using last week's ICS edition.

We lost a mirror today. So I don't think we will update the OTA. We now don't have the server strength to withhold a OTA update. You still can download the the ROM here and update via recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.