Release MIUI ROM 2.7.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Download the ZIP. Remove that line from the updater. Re-transfer and re-flash. DONT unzip. Just edit the file while its packed.
Can you please explain how.... im really trying but not seeing the updater to remove the line? What folder is it? or what is the file name? thanx a lot

Please make sure you have the SGS3 International GSM before doing this. Your removing the only check that prevents a phone from flashing a wrong ROM and damaging the phone.

my phone model is GT-i9300, so this mean i having the SGS3 international model? I from Malaysia.

just remove that lines from the update-script file, copy to phone, trying flashing again

Can you please explain how.... im really trying but not seeing the updater to remove the line? What folder is it? or what is the file name? thanx a lot

miuiandroid_m0-2.7.13\META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script

remove the line below from that file
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "m0" ||
getprop("ro.build.product") == "m0" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "galaxys3" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "galaxys3");

Reactions: Alina Sarah
miuiandroid_m0-2.7.13\META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script

remove the line below from that file
assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "m0" ||
getprop("ro.build.product") == "m0" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "galaxys3" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "galaxys3");
Will try it.... Many thx

Just done installing MIUI 2.7.13 into my SGS3 i9300,
Thank you all for your hard work.

I really miss MIUI since I broke my SGS2 i9100.

I think NetworkLocation.apk is corrupted a while ago its 100kb when normally is 250kb~ and ofc location thought network doesnt work

Installed to my I9300. It looks like the graphical glitches have been fixed, GPS works from the start as well. If I find anything wrong I'll post it here.

I see 4-way reboot has been removed. I copied some text from a contact and tried to paste the info into another text field but long pressing does not show a list that allows me to paste. How can I achieve this?

I see 4-way reboot has been removed. I copied some text from a contact and tried to paste the info into another text field but long pressing does not show a list that allows me to paste. How can I achieve this?

4 way reboot has never been in our releases. If you an SGS2 that is a known bug.

4 way reboot has never been in our releases. If you an SGS2 that is a known bug.

My bad. I had a previous version of MIUI from XDA that had 4-way reboot. I thought it was standard with all MIUI ROMs. Is anything being done to fix the copy/paste bug? :)

How to get the weather widget working on my country ?....is it support on china only?...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The icon (bag) like play store but in China wording , is it can be change to english version?...

The icon (bag) like play store but in China wording , is it can be change to english version?...

Thats superMarket. We remove that from our build. soooo. Are you using our build?

Way I cant change my font anymore? (Themes > Mixed > Font = Dosent Exist)
Location is not working and When I Get into Settings > About phone > Battary status it get crashed.
beside that, Great release :)

anyone else getting horrible crackling noise in the headset whilst on the phone, i've just flashed to GS3- GTI9300

SGS2 working great here. No issues found yet. Address bar search in browser still takes you to google home page instead of the search results. Thanks MIUIandroid team for your efforts.
I guess the browser issue is with Google, because if you set yahoo as your search engine it will show you results, but Google won't do it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.