Release MIUI ROM 2.7.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way I cant change my font anymore? (Themes > Mixed > Font = Dosent Exist)
Location is not working and When I Get into Settings > About phone > Battary status it get crashed.
beside that, Great release :)
What phone do you have? I am on gnex and battery status doesn't crash on me. Also font option on theme manager is there. I wipe everything before installing :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Still can't search. What a shame.
Other than that and not being able to register a xiaomi account because of the phone SMS not working (sends the SMS but my carrier doesn't recognize it since it doesn't use the+ number...) the rom works fine.

Anyone success in using the built in weather widget in ur own country?...plzzz

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Way I cant change my font anymore? (Themes > Mixed > Font = Dosent Exist)
Location is not working and When I Get into Settings > About phone > Battary status it get crashed.
beside that, Great release :)
some problem on SGS2. help pls!

Anyone success in using the built in weather widget in ur own country?...plzzz

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Just install fancy widgets. It has a nice Miui inspired theme and lot of settings..

uploadfromtaptalk1342252085285.jpg

I think NetworkLocation.apk is corrupted a while ago its 100kb when normally is 250kb~ and ofc location thought network doesnt work
take networklocation.apk from previous version 2.6.22 and all is fine

Do you have the MiDrive tab? and FTP at the bottom of the app?

Multi lang will be released today or tomorrow if there are no major bugs..
Yep - no ETA as usual for this as it is down to other XML translators to do their part.

We're doing an audit this weekend as well for our own XML and resource files.

new task manager? why in my SGS2 no change in the task manager, is still the same as the first.

haaiii boxcarracer81 please share the settings extweaks siyah kernel v3.3.2 or 3.3.3c

sorry my bad english

I guess the browser issue is with Google, because if you set yahoo as your search engine it will show you results, but Google won't do it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Wow I never thought of that. The & sign was fixed, but maybe the stored URL that is being used to trigger the search is wrong. :p

hey, i'm on RAZR and the wifi hotspot is not working.. it starts but no internet is passed through.. also the camera app seems to be taking pictures but no picture is saved.. can anyone help?

Sorry to be a pain Mark, up to previous release 2.7.6 I was running Sebastians bricked 1.5Ghz kernel but since this build release I can no longer run this kernel, do you know of any alternative kernels that can be used?

Sorry to be a pain Mark, up to previous release 2.7.6 I was running Sebastians bricked 1.5Ghz kernel but since this build release I can no longer run this kernel, do you know of any alternative kernels that can be used?

Best to check the kernel thread and for future ref, please dont quote the entire post for the release :) it only means we've all got to scroll for longer in the thread to see user feedback :)

Cheers,

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.