Release MIUI ROM 2.7.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I never thought of that. The & sign was fixed, but maybe the stored URL that is being used to trigger the search is wrong. :p

Can verify the same - search bar doesn't behave with google, works fine with yahoo.

Still no exchange calendar, sadly.

Can verify the same - search bar doesn't behave with google, works fine with yahoo.

Still no exchange calendar, sadly.

ah. So I did fix the &amp issue, I just need to figure out the correct URL that google wants to search.

Code:
http://www.google.com/search?hl={language}&ie={inputEncoding}&source=android-browser&q={searchTerms}

:cool: What are the differences between these radio for Sensation: 11.76A.3504.00P_11.24A.3504.31_M or 11.76A.3504.00U_11.24A.3504.31_M ...?

Charging animation on lock screen is not working on my SGS2. It works when we plug. But after unlock and lock it doesn't work.

Entering >Mobile Networks Settings > Network operators on SGS2 causes FC and disconnect from the network. Hopefully it re-connects to the network in matter of seconds.

So I guess this has something to do with this item in the changelog:
Optimise the operator selection interface, to avoid misuse

same bug here on SGS2, and im currently on vacation in another country, so I get no service at all and I have no way to get any service. Had to do a full wipe and switch back to 2.7.6.

Clicking on System -> About phone -> Status, throws this: "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped."

When I click on WhatsApp settings and go to Notifications -> Notification Tone, it opens the themes I have on my phone and not the sounds I have on my phone.

Just flashed my s3
Couple of problems though,
The spell correction on the keyboard just doesn't work &
The gallery doesn't populate with previews from the pictures on my SD card
Any suggestions?

every time i insatall an app,get hot reboot quickly,plus random hot reboots every 30 min,anyone else ?
flashed the rom and kernel 4 times,but result is the same,don't know what to do ?
my device is one x

thanks for your hard work!
but.... pllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssseeeeeeee fix the contact number copy!!
there is a month this problem haven't fixed yet....

Ive flashed the new MIUI on my SG3, excellent so far with a few hicks, camera seems to be a bit off centre when in 8mp mode, on the about phone, ext sd card doesnt show up it shows internal memory and then it says sd card but it is exactly the same as internal memeory, I have 64gb micro sdxc, the settings for the lockscreen seem to not work i.e. no samsung galaxy s3 lockscreen, i enable it, add the ripple effect, shortcuts but still stays the same as miui lockscreen

Ive flashed the new MIUI on my SG3, excellent so far with a few hicks, camera seems to be a bit off centre when in 8mp mode, on the about phone, ext sd card doesnt show up it shows internal memory and then it says sd card but it is exactly the same as internal memeory, I have 64gb micro sdxc, the settings for the lockscreen seem to not work i.e. no samsung galaxy s3 lockscreen, i enable it, add the ripple effect, shortcuts but still stays the same as miui lockscreen

is your keyboard spell checking & correcting?
also, did your gallery populate with anything other than stock images?

is your keyboard spell checking & correcting?
also, did your gallery populate with anything other than stock images?
nope keyboard doesn't do auto correct, what you type is what it get
for the images, well i never had any image son my sd card, came today, but when I took images and saved onto my sd card, theres another folder called camera, theres 2 camera folders, one for the internal memory and the other for the sd card, check to see if you have that

also does anyone know how do i only access my sd card from my sg3, i can only go into my files of the internal memory

Just FYI. There is like 20 bug reports in this thread and I'm not following any of them. Please make a report in the bug forum. Provide logcats, etc. Methods of duplication. So we may report the bugs and make a stable product.

Sorry if it's an ignorant qustion, but where to download the multi language rom? Been theough the comments and find nothing. I know it says in the 1st post that it's comminh tommorow, but that were written yesterday. I have galaxy s 3 and already got the option to chance to my own language, but the rom isn't fully translated, some is in english and some is in danish(my language) and some of the theme section is Even in chinese.

Sorry if it's an ignorant qustion, but where to download the multi language rom? Been theough the comments and find nothing. I know it says in the 1st post that it's comminh tommorow, but that were written yesterday. I have galaxy s 3 and already got the option to chance to my own language, but the rom isn't fully translated, some is in english and some is in danish(my language) and some of the theme section is Even in chinese

I'm actually building/uploading them now, which is why there is a hint of lag on the site.

i just noticed i cannot send text messages. pending at sending.. and i was wondering why no1 responds.. but i receive them normally
any idea how to resolve issue?
sgs2, network ID 26006
ye, i wiped cache and dalvic cache, i even tried to clear app data but old messages are still there :C
ok i found that my sms centre number is f*d. when i try to set correct one i get error and my cell drops signal

Status
Not open for further replies.