Samsung MIUI V4 for i9000 - DISCONTINUED

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by Andy Thomson, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy Thomson

Andy Thomson Staff Developer

If you go into Settings > Button and adjust the Delay in Secs does that have an effect on the delay before the track skips? I think that's where the long press timeout is set.
    I don't have any controls on my headphones so it would be difficult for me to troubleshoot that, but I will ask around.
  2. Andy Thomson

Andy Thomson Staff Developer

New version available. Wi-Fi issue may still exist for some users. I apologize but I'm unable to find the problem but I'm still looking..
    hammy and Kingzak34 like this.
  3. Dave75

Dave75 Members

Thanks Andy. Did you give out a Multi language Rom?
  4. Nuorty

Nuorty Members

Thanks, I don't have wifi problems with 2.7.20 so I'll keep it unitl you find the problem to be sure I won't have this problem.
  5. rau

rau Members

Hi Andy.

Great job! the performance of the rom is incredible, thank you so much for your work!
    In the last update (2.8.3) I found a bug when I applied a backup retrieval from the previous rom (2.7.27), when the backup ends appear the following error: "System UI error" and the status bar dissapears. Hopefully this information could be useful.

Thank you again.
  6. voodoobook2003

voodoobook2003 Members

i have a question ..... When i Flash a rom I Can have photo widget But After one day or more it is crashed after i chose a photo and come back in next update normal and then crashed again :(

So What Is thaaaaaaaat :(
  7. kiran

kiran Members

guys which kernel is best for the latest miui rom for i9000 in battery saving and wifi networks. plz suggest me and if possible also the governer used and i/o
  8. rahlp

rahlp Members

Awesome rom, but can we get more grid options for launcher? like 5x6, 5x7?? that would be cool.

Also can I restore titanium backup apps from SlimICS rom on this?

PS: This is the best MIUI rom out there for I9000 hands down, great work!
  9. pullmoll89

pullmoll89 Members

I have a SystemUI FC all the time after flashin latest version.
    Clearing caches and Fixing Permissions doesn't help.
    Please provide some help :(
  10. hammy

hammy Members

the wheatley governor is brilliant. battery life is amazing.
  11. Kingzak34

Kingzak34 Members

12. abarthch

abarthch Members

Can't find wheatly governor.. is it only in the mackay kernel?

I flashed semaphore because with mackay I couldn't find a way to adjust vibration and display light........
  13. hammy

hammy Members

unfortunately it is not available on semaphore. it was added to the latest update of mackay.
    with 46% battery remaining - 12h 10m (3G on)
    kiran likes this.
  14. morse

morse Members

Please add 2.8.3 Multi rom!:)
  15. Levon Dombayan

Levon Dombayan Members

Hi guys, I've upgraded from 2.7.6 to 2.8.3, for some time everything was fine until I switched from wifi to 3G, now I'm having constant FC (Unfortunately, System UI has stopped - Report MIUI - OK) and my notification bar is constantly closing. I did not wipe apps hoping everything will be ok as before.
    Anyone had that problem? Any solution like scratching caches for some particular app?
    Any way to gather some logs to debug the problem?
  16. ahrend

ahrend Members

i have crappy reception with jvu modem, so i flashed kf1 again, but this time data doesn't change to 3g if not used, it stays with h. Is there something I have to adjust?
  17. kiran

kiran Members

did not occur such problem
  18. kiran

kiran Members

mackay kernel gave me automatic reboot during my call ...i think in proximity sensor. but no problem in semaphore
    Ricky Goldsmith likes this.
  19. MoHax

MoHax Members

Great rom Andy! Hi guyes, can someone help my with my lame question? I'm on latest rom 2.8.3 with Mackay kernel and I can't make BLN to work for missed calls. I mean , in settings "led settings" is ON. I tried BLN app and NSTool app and they don't work. What am I missing?
  20. heino69

heino69 Members

found a blue-tooth bug in 2.7.27 Multi.
    Blue-tooth volume (in system settings) always switching back to max. with each new pairing (with my car) -> sounds really bad with max. vol....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share Our Site