TEST

Samsung MIUI V4 for i9000 - DISCONTINUED

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by Andy Thomson, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarkHUK

MarkHUK MIUIAndroid.com founder Staff Member

Calendars are because we added the Google fixed one also the gallery from Google and the MIUI one : -)

Thanks,

Mark
    Pele likes this.
  2. Andy Thomson

Andy Thomson Staff Developer

Pele likes this.
  3. Wexy

Wexy Members

Lads, great work on this, running very smoothly, however i'm getting the android.process.media error. cant access anything. Any suggestions?
  4. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin

i would suggest just a simple : reboot into recovery and wipe dalvik.

If that fails please adb logcat and paste log here
  5. Wexy

Wexy Members

this seems to the the generic solution: "Go to settings/applications/manage applications/"all" tab... And clear data for "media storage" however this option is not available is this rom, am i looking at a reisntall?
  6. Pele

Pele MIUI Android Admin

see above pls
  7. lippol94

lippol94 Members

Really interesting project :)

Let's see if it'll get better than the other MIUI V4 ports! Much respect for you Andy :)

**subscribed**
  8. Wexy

Wexy Members

No go on wipe dalvik. youtube app is ok but everything else media related, crashes with the error. cant install apps from market with error 491
  9. Wexy

Wexy Members

Got it working, had to do a reinstall but wipe the cache after the install, before restart. all ok now. Very Smooth as i said before, much quicker than teamhacksung's CM9 build 16. Nice job all involved!
  10. bejda

bejda Members

Option is there,available...let's try google services Framework too.
    Wonder if it's not gapps related cause i had this kind of FC's (media,gmail,youtube,etc...) when i was running gapps 20120212 and a no wipe rom flash got me back to previous gapps...so it seems it was gapps DATA related for me.
    I reinstalled gapps 20120212 to solve my issue that day.
  11. Wexy

Wexy Members

Thanks, Pele and bejda for suggestions, probably was gapps. Full reinstall did the trick!
  12. slash89mf

slash89mf Members

Hy guys, what about the lang packs? are they avaiable? (i need the italian lang pack)

Then i have continue FCs line Wexy on android.process.media, Gmail too is not working and i cant download any app from market for 491 error. what can i do? I tried reinstall and wipe cache and reinstall gapps, but it wasn't the trick.
  13. bejda

bejda Members

And the clear app data stuffs said above?I'll try google services framework at first but if it's not ok then media-storage and even specifics apps one by one (gallery,gmail,etc...).
    Not sure of it but that's what i'll try...did factory reset when came from previous rom by the way?
  14. slash89mf

slash89mf Members

Yes, factory reset done..btw how can i clear app data? I can't find this option settings/applications/manage applications/"all
  15. bejda

bejda Members

That's the strange part in what you and Wexy reported...nothing in setting>apps>and scroll tabs horizontaly to "all" in the far right?
  16. slash89mf

slash89mf Members

Found it! i got gmail working by clearing data from that menu.. but what have to clear for android.process.media?
  17. Wexy

Wexy Members

Any suggestions on getting a Percentage in the battery?
  18. bejda

bejda Members

pull down status bar>scrool to the far right>clic on "..." and you'll get the option among others.
    Wexy likes this.
  19. slash89mf

slash89mf Members

FCs now are gone...done some reinstall until it's ok..now, anyone knows something about language packs?
  20. bejda

bejda Members

It could be up to users to make and provide them here,i don't know if someone on miuiandroid will take care of it and for wich languages,what is planned or whatever but maybe if you knew someone on the miui italian scene that could do it it could be helpful and make things even better?
    Miuiandroid staff or Andy itself will tell you more about that ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share Our Site