TEST

Samsung MIUI V4 for i9000 - DISCONTINUED

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by Andy Thomson, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blizzbox

Blizzbox Members

wifi not working.... sd card aswell ..

Fix: wifi is working.. after a reboot , but sd card is still not recognized ...
  2. bejda

bejda Members

I had wifi problems at first boot (stuck at obtaining ip and ip+mac unknow) but reboot solved it.
    Concerning sd card you should be more precise...music or gallery doesn't see external sd?For now you can use others apps like quickpic for gallery,another music player,etc...
    Can't mount sd ext usb? For now try multi mount sd card lite app from market,a little hard to use at first but worked for me on other rom.
  3. Blizzbox

Blizzbox Members

both.. music and gallery.. doesen't see external sd... same as file manager... i have everything on my sd ext
    ... and cannot mount sd ext usb... the pc sees only sd card not with ext...

and for some apps say's that the device is not rooted
  4. MarkHUK

MarkHUK MIUIAndroid.com founder Staff Member

Which language?
  5. Oliver

Oliver Members

Hello,

This works really great, thanks. But I have a little issue though. I cannot find a way to disable the vibration (when using the keyboard), neither can I find a way to change the animation that plays just before putting the phone to sleep (you know, the one that does the same "thing" that old TVs...).

Thank you in advance for your help!
  6. supercurio

supercurio Banned

To thread & ROM author:

That's bad.
    I order you to contact me immediately and also pull down the download link and taking care the file to be deleted on any existing mirror.

If you don't figure out what I'm talking about, think again; I won't let this slip.
    Unbelievable.
  7. Andy Thomson

Andy Thomson Staff Developer

Link Removed as requested. It was an honest mistake, I got the apk from the XDA forum, I wasn't aware it was a paid app. Many apologies.
  8. MarkHUK

Andy, dont be discouraged mate, get the ROM clean of anything people dont want in and we're happy for you to be using our base for the ROM, we welcome open support and a friendly environment here.

Thanks for your work and dont give up please! :) users are very gracious of your work here.

Mark
  9. supercurio

supercurio Banned

Honest mistake maybe but not good enough.
    How many time the ROM was downloaded?
    2.75€/download, do the math.

Needs compensation, especially since you receive donations as "beer fund" for your ROM.

I'll also need to know where you got the apk "by accident" from. XDA forums? Too vague.
  10. MarkHUK

Supercurio,

I have last night sent you a private message via the forum. I would respectfully ask that you please conduct yourself in a more professional manner in this issue and keep it out of the public forum area, i.e. conduct your business in private to not further effect the operational management of my web site, this is also going to start to cost me time and money dealing with it. I ask you to consider that when claiming about compensation issues.

I think all concerned parties are sorry for the mistake, having known Andy some time, his intent is not to take anything from anyone, especially you.

I'll be honest, your attitude is not going to win you many fans for your work, I fully appreciate you are annoyed and maybe rightly so, but give the user the benefit of the doubt, they removed the offending material at your request.

Thanks,

Mark
  11. supercurio

supercurio Banned

You may have guessed but I'm not here to win fans, and also answered to your private message.
  12. MarkHUK

Supercurio,

If this is the case, I respectfully ask you to deal with this matter in private. You are effecting my sites operations and i'd be grateful if we can conduct this matter privately via PM / E-mail as suggested.

I've replied to your private message on this matter, I'd be very grateful not to see further threads of this nature on the public forum as it is not the place for it.

Thanks,

Mark
  13. supercurio

supercurio Banned

I'm still expecting answers and actions from Andy, and sorry not from you Mark.
    And Andy answered here in public.
  14. MarkHUK

And as this sites owner I am now asking you to please take this to private. I will not be so nice in my next reply should my request go ignored.

The app was unintentionally taken without Andy knowing it was a paid version, the ROM it can from was: ASNET ROM on XDA

I suggest you go and speak to the creators of ASNET ROM on XDA and leave Andy alone.

Many thanks,

Mark
  15. Andy Thomson

Version 1.1 Released.. See first page for Change Log...
    bejda and Pele like this.
  16. bejda

bejda Members

Hello,
    When i was running previous build of this rom:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1489213
    The sd ext usb mounting has been solved by Br1cK'd with framework-res.apk and services.jar modification:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=22552626&postcount=810
    Not sure if it can be of any help for you to look at changes made but anyway i still have the original framework and services.jar of that rom at that time,just before they've been modded:
    http://db.tt/te9c58Pk
    Sorry if it's clumsy to think that it could help you :)
  17. fremen567

fremen567 Members

"Issues that I know of..

Not convinced the Signal Icons are working correctly?
    If other issues are reported I'm happy to look into them as long as they don't exist in the Nexus S ROM"

Every MIUI V4 rom for SGS has this RIL problem. It takes a while for phone to get signal and than it's always full. I don't think it's graphical issue only, I had no-service few times as well. Not on this rom but I assume it would happen eventually.

Thanks for ur hard work man.
  18. GiulioVale

GiulioVale Members

+1 and also 2G only switch not work
  19. Blizzbox

Blizzbox Members

after that sd ext fix the ROM will not boot .. it stays at bootlogo ... i hope it will be fixed .. cause miui needs to be used... the other "n" ics roms sees the sd ext ... i hope it will be fixed !
    Good Work !
  20. Andy Thomson

Many thanks for the information, that really helps. I'll have a look to see if I can work it out. Not promising though!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share Our Site