TEST

Samsung MIUI V4 for i9000 - DISCONTINUED

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by Andy Thomson, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Project1.exe

Project1.exe Members

Hey Andy, would it be possible for the next release to have a 12-hour MIUI Flipclock? :)

I also noticed before when using your MIUI Control Panel back in GB that when I hide AM/PM, the Flipclock automatically reflects 12hour :) Perhaps you can implement that functionality in your ICS Control Panel in the next release?

Again, awesome awesome work :)
  2. fendiking

fendiking Members

great great work andy

thank you so much
  3. nayantha

nayantha Members

how to enable led notifications in devils kernelll
  4. zubair ahmed

zubair ahmed Members

what if i install it to vibrant and then flash cm9 vibrant kernal and modem....???????
  5. jrongi1

jrongi1 Members

I have done it but I use subzero kernel instead if you like here's a link http://www.mediafire.com/?j75cujkrvbhkcui

Vibrant MiuiV4 360° Productions
  6. zubair ahmed

zubair ahmed Members

thanks

but i want to experience things by my own....i shall be thankful to u if you guide me to do so.........and you are also having your miui port on xda is that port is same .. link is not same....?

what is the difference in this andy rom and the xda one by you?

i can't find kernel in cm9 latest nightly build and Andy i9000 ROM....
  7. heino69

heino69 Members

you need BLN to configure the LED settings...
  8. GiulioVale

GiulioVale Members

Nstools if you not need blinking
  9. LaTiNo

LaTiNo Members

In this ROM I have no option to choose 'none' for security in the settings. I remember having that option earlier. Or was it in a completely different ROM?

I now sometimes get a greenish screen for a second when I turn on the screen (before unlocking). Is this kernelrelated? I am using Devil 0.72. Anyone else having that color glitch with this combination?
  10. Andy Thomson

Andy Thomson Staff Developer

That option was in the settings for one release a couple of versions back but MIUI changed it again. Settings to slide is the same thing as no PIN or Password is required.

As for the Green screen I think it's related to the Gamma settings.. You can change them in NSTOOLS or Ariesparts.. It's just a matter of playing around till you get it right..
  11. LaTiNo

LaTiNo Members

I use widgetlocker in combination with Unlock With Wifi. This used to work well (WL supressed the lockscreen and UWW supressed WL when logged on to your home wifi), but now WL is being supressed correctly by UWW but the slide screen still appears.
    Strange, it used to work well, even on other roms with slide enabled.

it's not a permanently green glow, it's like a flash for a full second and it dissapears. I haven't been playing around with the gamma settings (option grey in Aries btw)
  12. nayantha

nayantha Members

in my case bln is not giving notifications for sms
  13. LaTiNo

LaTiNo Members

I have Devils, NO BLN, but turned it on in NSTools
  14. AlexxFlash

AlexxFlash Members

I flashed the latest CM9 nightly, bluetooth audio works again now. I'll flash back to your ROM once the issue has been resolved.
    Keep up the good work.
  15. LaTiNo

LaTiNo Members

Did you use another kernel? Bluetooth drivers etc are part of the kernel, isn't it?
    [​IMG]
  16. nayantha

nayantha Members

i am using go launcher ex and go sms pro is that an issue????
  17. LaTiNo

LaTiNo Members

Everytime I boot up the phone I get the question if I want to copy data to the SD? I get the question twice on every boot. Anyone know if that's a bug or a feature?
  18. metalmike

metalmike Members

it's not a feature, delete everything from /data/sdcard and this message will disappear!
  19. Kingzak34

Kingzak34 Members

Never got this 2 times
  20. kcaj_jones

kcaj_jones Members

Looking forward to Miui 2.4.27... ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share Our Site