Samsung MIUI v4 I9000 Virtual Buttons 2.6.1 (2/6/2012)

Discussion in 'Other Devices' started by brad heffernan, Apr 23, 2012.

1. brad heffernan

brad heffernan Members

I have seen how popular the virtual buttons where with Teamhacksungs ICS ROM and i too like them so i thought i would share here for Andys V4 MIUI ROM i also made the Date centered in the notification pull down.

Will update this thread as Andy makes new versions :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Known Bugs :
    camera buttons

CREDITS :
    Perka, i am using his version check script and .zip from his Teamhacksung MOD (PerkaMOD) Thanks
    Andy Thomson, for his great ROM :) Thank you very much for your time and effort you put into your brilliant ROM

EDIT: removed links from here easier to just post on my site, sorry for inconvenience.

DOWNLOAD
    dr.bahaeddin and bejda like this.
  2. Google Adsense

3. bejda

bejda Members

Thanks,i'm not running after virtual buttons but like it.Happy to try it on Andy's rom and hope you'll follow the rom updates cause I'm on another rom at the moment...;)
  4. brad heffernan

brad heffernan Members

Thanks, I will keep up to date with Andy rom have been for past 6 releases for myself haven't seen anyone post virtual buttons for andys rom so I thought I would.
    Not sure what you mean by running after virtual buttons. If your referred to the link its just an FTP server were I uploaded the .zips.

Thanks for the reply appreciate it :)
  5. bejda

bejda Members

Sorry,just meant I can live without when on "stock" ics rom but like them very much.I began having real interest into having them on miui v4 when you appeared :)
  6. brad heffernan

brad heffernan Members

ahh my bad lol. thanks appreciate it mate :)
  7. WSS Roach

WSS Roach Members

is this installable for other v4 miui roms for the galaxy s? i'm constantly switching between Andy's rom and Miuiscotland...so will it work on the Miuiscotland version? If not would you make it for that one too? Thx...and nice job...
  8. brad heffernan

brad heffernan Members

I would not try on other MIUI roms, I too jump from Galnet to andys and yes i have made Virtual buttons for GalnetMIUI.
    I will upload it to the FTP server.

The last version of GalnetMIUI i have is GalnetScotland-2.4.2-Weekly i seen they shut down so i haven't looked for any other versions.
    If you have a later version link me to it and ill make the buttons for it.
    I'll also upload the ROM for you if you haven't got that version.

EDIT:
    Done :)
  9. WSS Roach

WSS Roach Members

i left a message on your profile with the link :D
  10. brad heffernan

brad heffernan Members

Ok :) downloading now give me 15 - 20 minutes should be uploaded :)

EDIT
    Done, there is no centred date they have changed something dont know what, MiuiSystemUI.apk will not Decompile for some reason.
    Click the link in first post, and select HeffysMOD_GALNETMIUIv4_I9000_2.4.24.zip
  11. WSS Roach

WSS Roach Members

i don't like the centered date anyways :D so thx...gonna test it right now...
  12. brad heffernan

brad heffernan Members

Ahhh cool makes things easier :) I posted in there forums in Addons category.
  13. WSS Roach

WSS Roach Members

I have a problem :p Touchpal keyboard became smaller after installing the zip, it bacame half size in width...i tried with swype too, that was working fine...could you do something about this? and also what about the glow color when you touch a button? could you change it to orange? :D
  14. brad heffernan

brad heffernan Members

Not sure about Touchpal i installed it and see what you mean, but dont know what would be causing this. I will see what i can do with the color.
  15. brad heffernan

brad heffernan Members

Done Made them Orange for you. Sorry late but i work between 9 - 11 hour days. Cant do ScotlandMIUI as yet still cant decompile there MiuiSystemUI.apk. But still trying.

I think the touchpal problem might be with the app. I know with Ultimate ROM the launcher used on that does the same on ICS with buttons, the dock icons go all out of place.
    What i change in framework-res.apk and MiuisystemUI.apk, shouldn't make the touchpal keyboard do that.But i seen that it does so im thinking it could be a compatibility issue between the app and ICS Navigation Bar.
    But i could be wrong.
  16. nayantha

nayantha Members

my lock screen is malfunction. by the way how to remove this after installed??
  17. nayantha

nayantha Members

18. nayantha

nayantha Members

19. nayantha

nayantha Members

20. brad heffernan

brad heffernan Members

How is your lock screen malfunction? like what is happening? I dont seem to have any issues.

I will pack the default apks and post in a couple mins. Just flash the zip.
  21. brad heffernan

brad heffernan Members

Updated 1st post, Default zips uploaded

EDIT :

You are probably having the same trouble as couple of others. Is it a color flash when waking your phone after locked?

Share Our Site