Release MIUI V4 New Lockscreen theme [Updated 2.3.18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works on my cmda galaxy nexus running MIUI.us ver 2.3.9, only problem I have found is when unlocking to sms/mms with new messages the phone reboots :(

not working on my i9100 + MiuiAndroid 2.3.9
screen just show the wallpaper (not LS wall).. can unlock only by BACK+VOL.UP

didn't work for my DHD + Miuiandroid 2.2.10

Screen just shows my homescreen wallpaper (not LS wall) and can only be unlocked by holding down back +vol up.

didn't work for my DHD + Miuiandroid 2.2.10

Screen just shows my homescreen wallpaper (not LS wall) and can only be unlocked by holding down back +vol up.

It works perfectly on my DHD 2.3.9, so I'd advise an upgrade. Unless your on some unofficial ICS 2.2.10 build.

SWEET! Yeah, works after upgrade to DHD 2.3.9. Great job!!!

Wow.. this is wicked.. I love the new lockscreen format!!

Guys i am stuck with my home screen wallpaper and cant unlock my Captivate. Any suggestion on how to unlock it. Thanks in advance.

It's posible to run this locksreen on miui v4 ? its seems that work only on GB version... ;/

works awesome on I9000 GB MIUI... Thanks a lot for this.. have been looking for camera on unlock for a while now :)

Works fine on 2.3.9 GB DHD. Proof below.

2akdx3.jpg
16rwnl.jpg

oh you got the weird line going down :/ i dont get that on the mi-one.

I'm guessing there is a framework file which changes for GB / ICS

phone got locked down and now wont unlock just a blank stuck screen !
tried on my lg optimus 2x miui 4.0

Thank you for this one. Looks nice. Works with 2.3.9 GB - bravo, however the spectrum won't appear. Anything else is ok.

cheers

Thank you for this one. Looks nice. Works with 2.3.9 GB - bravo, however the spectrum won't appear. Anything else is ok.

cheers
Some stuff is very much v4.0 MIUI only, its a miracle anything works on GB from ICS MIUI v4.0 :p

This is so nice,had to post ty.. I get 2 different lock screens with miui music I get the the album cover and song listing with Player Pro I don't get the album art work but the center portion spins like a record player..but no spectrum on either.. Sg2 with 2.3.9

Miui.jpg PlayerPro.jpg

First things first: thanks Mark for your work. Really appreciate!

With last version, everything is working except the message counter: it's stuck to 2 messages max. Any idea? (MIUI 2.3.9)

Status
Not open for further replies.