Release MIUI V4 New Lockscreen theme [Updated 2.3.18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
V4 LS is great but on my Defy the spectroscope doesn't works.

I still prefer the old default LS but unfortunately I deleted my backup and the latest default gingerbread LS is different. Can anyone tell me where can I get the old LS:

uploadfromtaptalk133091.jpg

Even the mention of the ROM version which had this LS will do, I'll download and extract it from the framework myself.

Unfortunately version 2.3.2 GB, does not support some existing code in this screen lock, only versions 2.3.7 or higher ...

For example the key "SpectrumVisualizer" only supported as of Version 4.0.x and not in earlier versions (eg 2.3.7).

Waiting for your version with working Spectrum :). Love your work so far.

V4 LS is great but on my Defy the spectroscope doesn't works.

I still prefer the old default LS but unfortunately I deleted my backup and the latest default gingerbread LS is different. Can anyone tell me where can I get the old LS:

uploadfromtaptalk133091.jpg

Even the mention of the ROM version which had this LS will do, I'll download and extract it from the framework myself.

What phone do you have?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

thanks guys...I tried every archived versions for my Defy but it seems ROMs from miuiandroid and miui.us have a different version of this lockscreen which is the original one from MIUI chinese. Anyway I found it in german ROM and have uploaded it with ICS blue colors :)
get it here - http://db.tt/uV9wvIAq

hi.

I am using a sgs with ics rom and downloaded the milocker app from play store.

I have tried this and the music spectrum is not working.

any ideeas?

thank you!

Love the lockscreen, but when I pause/play a song it automatically skips the track? Could someone look into this please?

Status
Not open for further replies.