TEST

[MIUI V4]"the FIRST" v1.0 - The first Theme for MIUI V4 by Droidviews.com

Discussion in 'Theme Releases' started by raakaysh, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raakaysh

raakaysh Members

[​IMG]

Almost everything is new in this theme. The credit for the lockscreen theme goes to its original creator, namely Zoe1210. The icons used is called the "TouchIt HD" made by some one else. I have just added a few more. Since I am almost a noob in the field of Android theming, I could not change the white background of the user interface. In fact,
    creating a 9 Patch png needs more expertise on my part. To change the background, I have used a wallpaper. No doubt, my theme needs more improvements but look was not my concern at all. What concerned me most was to change the default graphic elements. Now, we have found a way to making a perfect theme for the MIUI V4. See this as only a beginning and do not expect miracles. I will keep updating it, so stay tuned.

Do not forget to REBOOT your device to take this theme its full effect.

Thanks!​
    Raakaysh​
  2. Google Adsense

3. cowsquad

cowsquad Members

Is this theme for miuiv4? I downloaded it and it doesn't show up in the theme app

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  4. cowsquad

cowsquad Members

Never mind I figured out. But some icons are bigger than the others. Also in Tapatalk 2 when you press the menu button, the reply letter and the rest of the letters are white on white background

5. BennyBaz

BennyBaz Members

Amazing THEME...
    Thank you very much..

In the DIALER, I don't have the black background and the blue numbers
    It's transparent with black numbers..

Why?
  6. mgeo81

mgeo81 Members

Thank you man great theme.:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  7. raakaysh

raakaysh Members

It is because you might have updated to the latest ICS build v.2-2.4.27. The file name for the particular file has been changed now. Don't worry I will update it soon.

Myself facing the same issue since I updated in the morning.
    BennyBaz likes this.
  8. jamarious34

jamarious34 Members

I've downloaded the file and extracted it to the miui themes folder and it doesn't show up in themes. Then I used themes to import it and it still doesn't show up then when I click the file in file explorer, it says "it did not have the required resources". Am I doing something wrong? Is there a fix? I have an evo 4g, hw, 002, swiperrat miui v2.4.13, mason kernel .14 sbc.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
  9. cowsquad

cowsquad Members

After you have downloaded it, go to file explorer, then access the zip file, then extract its contents. You will find the mtz file in there.

10. jamarious34

jamarious34 Members

That's exactly what I did and I get the "doesn't contain the required resources" message

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
  11. tzb

tzb Members

I believe it doesn't work on swiper's 4.13. Update to 4.20 or 4.27 and it should work, from what I read earlier.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
  12. MechanicalMind

MechanicalMind Members

Any possibility of a Gnex optimised version? Some of the icons are shrunk and the wallpaper and background images are a little fuzzy being a NS resolution version. Great theme though btw, finally a fully themed MIUI v4!!
  13. raakaysh

raakaysh Members

Since MIUI ICS ROMs are still in development state, they keep changing the location and names of the graphics files. That is the reason many people are not able to apply it, or getting error. With the latest MIUI, it should work as I have used v. 4.20 as base. In the v.4.27 the name for dialer buttons changed again resulting in giving you a transparent dialer. I am trying to change to dark background with white text.
  14. iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches Script Gatekeeper Staff Member

Yeah, once the MIUI v4 Theme System is complete. (We were promised May), so has to be soon. Then Themes will be easier to apply/make.
  15. MechanicalMind

MechanicalMind Members

Thanks guys. Looking forward to some Gnex themes hopefully very soon
  16. Rizwan Ahmed

Rizwan Ahmed Members

Doesn't work on sensation :(
  17. dwcasey

dwcasey Members

I only get icons, wallpaper, and lockscreen to apply on my sensation.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
  18. Rizwan Ahmed

Rizwan Ahmed Members

yeah same here. but thats what you get from any GB theme too. oh well...
  19. raakaysh

raakaysh Members

Update to the latest MIUI ICS version.
  20. Rizwan Ahmed

Rizwan Ahmed Members

I am on the latest.. .27
    Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk
  21. dwcasey

dwcasey Members

Me too, on the latest version.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.